This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 m3 for sale

http://flip.it/TxPzQ Photos here I own this car I'am not a dealer The time has come to pass the tourch. 1988 e30 m3 .197k miles This car has some very rare original parts. Exterior: EVO 3 front undertray, carbon fiber spoiler,euro covers, Evo brake ducts, Ac schnitzer type 1 wheels new tires, DTm vented carbon fiber mirrors, Evo 3 rear wing with carbon fiber Dtm flap, euro license plate filler. Interrrior : Ac schnitzer steering wheel, Ac schnitzer foot pedals with dead pedal and ebrake handle,EVO 3 RED SEAT belts, Recaro speed seats, narrow band guage for knock sensor and air fuel mixture. Engine: Carbon fiber Dtm plenum and snorkel with miller maf and war chip tunable by lap top,ac blows cold, "evo 3 valve springs, schrick 284/276 cams not in car but have the parts" 540i engine mounts J&s safe guard knock sensor suspension: H&r racing springs with bilistein sport shocks, ftont strut bar and rear reinforcement shock tower plates. Exhaust is borla. one of a kind show stooper . car gets allot attention. best car I have ever driven.
    Last edited by Carfantiti; 05-14-2014, 06:37 PM.
    I have dyslexia so most the time my writing and spelling looks okay to me

dang really? you're just going to leave the already lonely WA crowd? good luck with sale. What are your plans moving forward?

Comment

You know I don't want to sell it but finances are bad.selling it will get me out the hole I put myself in.I will trade my 335i in too go subaru sti route for this ruff weather up here.

Comment

http://flip.it/TxPzQ Photos here I own this car I'am not a dealer The time has come to pass the tourch. 1988 e30 m3 .197k miles This car has some very rare original parts. Exterior: EVO 3 front undertray, carbon fiber spoiler,euro covers, Evo brake ducts, Ac schnitzer type 1 wheels new tires, DTm vented carbon fiber mirrors, Evo 3 rear wing with carbon fiber Dtm flap, euro license plate filler. Interrrior : Ac schnitzer steering wheel, Ac schnitzer foot pedals with dead pedal and ebrake handle,EVO 3 RED SEAT belts, Recaro speed seats, narrow band guage for knock sensor and air fuel mixture. Engine: Carbon fiber Dtm plenum and snorkel with miller maf and war chip tunable by lap top,ac blows cold, "evo 3 valve springs, schrick 284/276 cams not in car but have the parts" 540i engine mounts J&s safe guard knock sensor suspension: H&r racing springs with bilistein sport shocks, ftont strut bar and rear reinforcement shock tower plates. Exhaust is borla. one of a kind show stooper . car gets allot attention. best car I have ever driven.

Comment

Once again I could not bring myself to sell it.I started than when the idiots start messaging me I just get pissed and stop trying sell. One dipshit said hes thinking between a Ferrari 308gt 1985 and my car !? Just I m asking 27k and its take it or leave it! Just might have to keep here and try work harder to get money .

Comment

I'm exactly like you! I was thinking to sale my M3 in the 27K$ range but i'm not convinced. Good alternative is a 911 of more or less the same period, but M3 is more practical. One main issue is that if price continue to rise, soon i won't be able to buy an other one. I love the M3 but if one day the price was over 35K$, I won't spend this amount of money for it

Comment

Well if some one comes up with 28k I will still sell it but no haggling take it or leave it.

Comment

Honestly, in my opinion, you should part most of the mods that are reasonably easy to revert back to stock. After that, take better photos and re-list. That way you can recoup some of the costs of the mods since they are adding no value at the moment, and most people are more interested in stock unmodified cars than ones that have been already personalized.

90 Alpine M3

Comment

I may be interested in a few months if you are interested in enjoying it for a while longer but still toying with selling. Just waiting for my rental property to sell to free up some funds. I'm semi local IIRC your original ad on ebay. You are near seattle? I'm just up north across the border in Vancouver. I'm not looking for a garage queen. Looking for a car I can enjoy on sunny days, maybe the occasional track day (although I have my e36 M3 for that) and something that has a clean body that I can keep for hundreds of thousands of KMs to come.

Comment

Well my car is perfect for what your saying .its has very nice performance mods much improved over stock but yet still parts that were options in 1988 minus the miller war chip,maf,and safe guard to prevent knock explosion .best luck on your sale.Im currently in contact with guy who says he has a buyer that wants my car and shipping it to thailand but until it happens its here. I had allot emails for sure.nice track car you have e36 I used have a 1997 dinan sc m3 4dr great car.

Comment

I did have a guy that was seriously looking into buying and shipping to Quebec but guess he found out import tax,customs shipping was to much money?

Comment

Bump I know you guys now how special my car is and the parts are period correct super rare!this is not your stock or average m3 .

Comment

Sold by bye car see you again in the after life!

Comment

Working...
                          X