Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler 1989 zinno/tan interior 133k chassis <30k 2.5l rebuild.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler 1989 zinno/tan interior 133k chassis <30k 2.5l rebuild.

Hey guys,

I've owned this dream car for less than a year, but like many in my position before, I am getting married this year and hope to buy a home for the first time soon.

Basics:
    Clean title
    3 previous owners
    autocheck score: 31

The car is Zinno Red with tan interior. No tears or rips, but does show signs of it being a 25 year old car.
    Mechanically the car is in flawless condition. Was rebuilt by Mann Motorsports in North Carolina at 110k (now at 133k) with the turner 2.5L conversion.
    Along with the engine rebuild, the car was fitted with the following at the same time:
    K&N cold air intake
    Short Throw Shift Kit
    Korman exhaust valve gear
    Tri-flow exhaust
    Turner Motorsport 8lb flywheel w/ new clutch assembly

I purchased the vehicle with 132k miles and since have put on only 1k, and the following parts:
    Ground control coilover kit
    BBS rs wheels w/ brand new nexen tires
    Smoked turn signal light covers
    Clear side lights.
    Short shift knob
    New oem shift boot
    Custom cup holder
    radio with bt connect (looks very period)
    lamin-x smoked headlight covers

Will include all stock parts with sale

here is a small build thread i did on r3v: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=345242

If you want references, i am an avid member of e90post.com and i'm sure many will be happy to give you their opinions on my care for previous builds and this.

Car has a clean title, but hood has a dot-r sticker

I purchased from a seller in North Carolina in 2014, and it truly pains me to sell this so soon. I am happy to skype to show the vehicle to out of state members, send any pictures and will be doing a proper photoshoot within the week so thank you for your patience.

currently located in Seattle, WA

Here is the previous FS ad from when i purchased the car myself:
    http://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-m...-m3-coupe.html
    *Does not reflect new suspension or wheels.

Asking: $37,500
    Email: daheechang@gmail.com
    call/text:2063556493

Best of luck with the sale, looks like you made some nice upgrades since you've had it in your possession.

FWIW, car was discussed herein prior to your purchase.

http://s14net.vbulletin.net/forum/s1...ist-2-5l-build \

Comment

Yeah saw that thread! car is in immaculate condition and can confirm no accident reported or signs of prior accident. Happy to provide autocheck for any potential buyers

What got me to pull the trigger is the condition of the 2.5L s14 and how solid everything was built at the time of rebuild.

Comment

All honest offers will be considered. Much rather sell to an enthusiast on s14. Thanks for consideration. Also, FYI, shipping within the US is very easy and will be happy to use escrow services to complete transaction.

Comment

Also, if full asking price is paid, i will include the like new asa rims w/ bfg tires, along with 5 oem rims (no tires except for the spare wheel)

Comment

Pending ppi! Such a fast buyer makes me question if I should hold on to her longer :( haha

Comment

Originally posted by daheechang View Post
              Pending ppi! Such a fast buyer makes me question if I should hold on to her longer :( haha
              Very quick sale for a beautiful car! Congrats, hope all goes smooth with the PPI and sale.
              1984 E30 323i Euro (sold)
              1985 E30 325e (sold)
              1988 E30 Henna/Black 2.5L
              1988 E30 Macao Evo2 #330
              2014 F31 328i Sportswagon
              2017 F80 M3

Comment

potential buyer still has not contacted me to schedule ppi, so car is still for sale for now.

Comment

ppi has been done and i will be happy to forward to any potential buyer. firm on the $37500 now that i know the car has no major flaws. Car has had a full high quality repaint and hood and one fender has been replaced. original s14, 2.5l stroker kit, straight/clean chassis all add up to the value of the car alone! comes with new tires on a flawless bbs rs set of wheels. thanks for consideration everyone

Comment

I have listed the car on autotrader as well as cl for 40k, but will honor the advertised price on s14 to any s14 members or referrals! I will also include the ASA wheels with brand new bridgestone gforce tires and stock set of wheels. Thank you.

Comment

Here is a recent picture after a wash. one of my favorite shots of the e30

Comment

GLWS great shape - mine will be out of the shop soon. Brilliantrot. Did the strut housing have to be cut and welded for the GC coilovers? I don't want to do that to get coilovers on but it seems that the only way.

Comment

Thanks! yes they had to be cut and welded. really not too bad. just a little pricey and takes some time.

Comment

still for sale. looking to take offers. wanting to fund a first home purchase so need this gone soon.

Comment

PM sent about wheels...

Comment

Working...
                              X