1990 M3 119k Miles, 2.5l engine For Sale $45,000-Las Vegas, NV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 M3 119k Miles, 2.5l engine For Sale $45,000-Las Vegas, NV

I am selling my 90 M3, I love the car but its time for me to let it go. I have had it for a couple years and have treated it with the love and care it deserves. Its an all original body(All vin stickers visible, including front and rear bumper) car, and is in phenomenally good condition. Crack free dash, soft crack free leather... Car is easily the best E30 M3 I have ever laid eyes on. It was repainted at one point but it was a VERY good job and is hard to tell that its not factory. Only things not original are the wheels, stereo and header/exhaust. It has lots of EVO 3 goodies. The header, exhaust cam/gear, airbox, crankshaft, and flywheel are all Sport Evo. Header is also ceramic coated and looks very nice! The 2.5 engine runs incredibly strong and its so much nicer to drive then it was in its 2.3 life. I kept all the original parts as well so vehicle comes with its original pistons and crankshaft(its been bored out so if somebody wants to put it back to stock will need a block or liners but I have the bits anyway). It also has a GPS tracking alarm system and smartphone controlled remote lock/unlock system as well as hands free telephone install. Everything works and is good condition. Engine bay looks near flawless. I will add more photos shortly.

Comment

Comment

Mileage??? Cluster=41k, but you state 119k?
        Dussen
        '87 325is Schwarz / Black - SOLD
        '90 M3 Diamantschwarz metallic / Gray
        '03 325i Touring Schwarz II / Tan
        '15 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite WDP / Truffle

Comment

Same question - what's up with the mileage on the picture of the cluster?

Comment

The cluster was replaced in 2000(looks like by a BMW dealer), there is the proper sticker on the door jamb as required by law which notates the mileage when replaced and matches up with the carfax reports. Actual current mileage is 118k I screwed up on the math, lol. Picture of the sticker is in the photos I uploaded.

Comment

Working...
            X