WTB: e30 M3 (any color red)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: e30 M3 (any color red)

Hello all, long time lurker and now ready to pull the trigger on an e30 m3. I am looking for any of the variations of red. My budget is $45K and have cash on hand for immediate purchase for the right car. I have seen the 3 cars currently on eBay but wanted to see if any members here might have one they are considering selling. I am in Philly and am willing to travel to check out the car if it makes sense. General criteria as follows:

1. No rust and no accident history;

2. Prefer original paint but ok with quality respray

3. Does not have to be a garage queen. However,I am looking for a car that does not need restoration or any sort of major work.

4. Prefer a "stock" unmodified car but I am OK with light reversible mods.

5. No engine swapped cars.

Thanks in advance.

I have a 1989 M3 for sale in NH for $29,900, not a garage but in very good mechanical condition. Maintained by Turner Motorsports - has 2.5 liter stroker kit installed, let me know if you care to see pictures. Contact me at 326combat@gmail.com.

Comment

Hello, I just sent you an email. Thank you.

Comment

Hi, vchau76,
        I PM'd you with two red M3's for sale.

Comment

I wanted to update this thread. I purchased a beautiful mint 1988 AW m3 from a member here on the forums. He was a pleasure to work with and I just got the car back from RRT Racing this past Saturday. I had them address all the issues found during the PPI, thankfully all minor things. I'll start a thread soon once the weather is better and I can get some really nice pics of her.

Comment

Originally posted by vchau76 View Post
            I wanted to update this thread. I purchased a beautiful mint 1988 AW m3 from a member here on the forums. He was a pleasure to work with and I just got the car back from RRT Racing this past Saturday. I had them address all the issues found during the PPI, thankfully all minor things. I'll start a thread soon once the weather is better and I can get some really nice pics of her.

Yeah! Congratulations. I look forward to seeing some photos. If you think about it, white is just a very, very, very faint red...
            1988 Lachs - sold
            1988 DS - sold
            Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Originally posted by nsubre View Post
              Hi, vchau76,
              I PM'd you with two red M3's for sale.

Still have them?

Comment

Br great to know what you paid and all the details (don't have to b exact on price) but it would give members a chance to see how much these are going for right now.

Comment

Working...
                X