Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB:e30 m3 located in Canada

Hi all,

I posted Back in 2014 when I was first searching. I became frusturated with quite a few dead ends, and gave up on my search. I am entering the market again, this time more patient.

I'm not looking for an outrageously priced mint example. Something that has not been in a major accident, ideally clear title, sound mechanical condition, not needing too much body work, original interior. I'm looking for a daily driver.

In terms of pricing, I'm seeing the less mint examples selling for 20-30usd. I'd like to avoid the hassle of importing a car to Canada, but if someone is willing to broker the process for me, that can work as well.

Looking forward to your replies, and thanks in advance for your help!

+1 wanting to buy a E30 M3 here in Vancouver, other than that 4 stud ex track s50 that CG Motorsports has blacklisted...

Comment

Originally posted by basketcase View Post
      +1 wanting to buy a E30 M3 here in Vancouver, other than that 4 stud ex track s50 that CG Motorsports has blacklisted...
      Which car is this? Haven't seen it in my search.

Comment

eBay item number:152058464484 Sold yesterday for $18.7K. It had very few E30M3 parts.

Comment

Originally posted by jwbavalon View Post
          eBay item number:152058464484 Sold yesterday for $18.7K. It had very few E30M3 parts.
          I was the second highest bidder on that one. The owner did a good job putting it back together, albeit it wasn't wholly authentic, and thus my hesitation to go any higher.

Comment

Originally posted by jaysas_63 View Post
            Hi all,

I posted Back in 2014 when I was first searching. I became frusturated with quite a few dead ends, and gave up on my search. I am entering the market again, this time more patient.

I'm not looking for an outrageously priced mint example. Something that has not been in a major accident, ideally clear title, sound mechanical condition, not needing too much body work, original interior. I'm looking for a daily driver.

In terms of pricing, I'm seeing the less mint examples selling for 20-30usd. I'd like to avoid the hassle of importing a car to Canada, but if someone is willing to broker the process for me, that can work as well.

Looking forward to your replies, and thanks in advance for your help!

Where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by jaysas_63 View Post
              I was the second highest bidder on that one. The owner did a good job putting it back together, albeit it wasn't wholly authentic, and thus my hesitation to go any higher.
              Supposedly is has a bad strut tower repair that has scared most buyers off, been for sale for the last 6 months on cl etc

Comment

Originally posted by basketcase View Post
                Supposedly is has a bad strut tower repair that has scared most buyers off, been for sale for the last 6 months on cl etc
                I actually had it taken to an alignment shop for their opinion. According to them, from what they could see without removing body panels, it was straight. Not the prettiest job, but there was definitely significant damage before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by discoboy1 View Post

Where are you located?
                  Hey, sent you a PM. I'm in Vancouver. Visit Calgary quite frequently. Thanks!

Comment

I actually rode in the red car back in 2009 when the previous owner had it for sale in New Westminster.
                    The owner claimed that the S14 that was in the car was a 2.5L.
                    The engine felt strong, but the rest of the car was not great.

Comment

I'm also looking to find a Canadian e30 m3. I have a 1m for trade potentially if cash is thrown in on the seller's end. Thanks!

Comment

It's hard to find an E30 M3 in Canada that has not been effected by neglect and/or the elements. If you need any assistance on importing, I have done about 8 cars, including my E30 M3.

Good luck.
                        Have a nice day. :hi:

Comment

Originally posted by Superchargedman View Post
                          I'm also looking to find a Canadian e30 m3. I have a 1m for trade potentially if cash is thrown in on the seller's end. Thanks!
                          You're joking right?
                          Have a nice day. :hi:

Comment

Working...
                          X