FS/ 88e30m///DM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/ 88e30m///DM

i put this on face book the other day, as mentioned there im old, grumppy, have some health issues and dont like putting up with a bunch of dumb ass you dont have any money questions im going to let the pictures speak for me, (email for more pictures) because i hate to type the car was a daily driver until some lady ran me off the road. insurance company totaled it $8k damage in 1998. i bought it back so it has ohio salvage title. add head lights and drive it home so became race car project for next 2 years, built using a gruppe A car for reference, best parts and material used, driven or raced every track east of mississippi. so what we have car, 24ft trailer, spare parts, driver suite, size 10 boots, buy your own helmet, hook up to your truck, add gas and go race. i have bmwcca log book someplace , last driven fall school mid ohio, car still out performs measking $35k if i can find the pm section, pm me i love these guys
    " I must be a terrible driver, all the bugs are on the side of my car"

5 picture limit here!!! go to facebook scroll around for more pictures

Comment

All the stupid people on FB asking the questions can afford another M3. The problem is you posted almost zero description with the exception of it being salvage title, from Ohio and you want 35k. Race cars built very similar to yours have been selling for 10 to 15k less than you posted yours for. So people are probably gonna ask a lot more stupid questions if you post nothing other than photos and want 35k. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by bmhappy View Post
        5 picture limit here!!! go to facebook scroll around for more pictures
        5 pics uploaded per post. You can upload 500 to another site and link to them. See the ad for the Henna for sale. Thats the level of information up front that will keep all endless questions away.

T

Comment

• bmhappy
          bmhappy commented
          Editing a comment
          handblt thanks

as i mentioned someplace, im old (70yrs), grumpy and really dont give a shit! if someone happens to be looking for a race car, not a garage queen,i have one, great email, me trade phone #s and talk money talks, assholes walk. now i remember why i havent been on this site for years, it all the fucking experts out there that just piss me off

Comment

Originally posted by bmhappy View Post
          as i mentioned someplace, im old (70yrs), grumpy and really dont give a shit! if someone happens to be looking for a race car, not a garage queen,i have one, great email, me trade phone #s and talk money talks, assholes walk. now i remember why i havent been on this site for years, it all the fucking experts out there that just piss me off
          I like you - good luck!

Comment

Just remember !!!

Comment

Working...
            X