No announcement yet.

(WTB) E30 M3 Runner/Shell. Funds ready!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (WTB) E30 M3 Runner/Shell. Funds ready!

Hello everyone,

My name is Kevin I am new to S14net. I have owned quite a few BMW's in my years of driving but I am now looking to purchase my first e30 M3. I am open to non-runners or full functional vehicles even if they need a little TLC but nothing over the top. Clean cars welcome as well. I have a budget I would like to stay under but am open to what everyone has to offer. I however don't have a lot of interest in Salvaged or Rebuilt title cars unless the price is impossible to refuse. I have fund's ready to go for the right car. I am located in Charlotte, NC area and willing to have the car shipped.

Thanks for your time. PM's or call/texts welcome 702-503-7722.

I'm not sure what your budget is https://claz.org/classifieds/vehicles/cars?q=e30+M3 here you go some of them if you re still looking

Comment

That website seems super fishy... In fact, it forwards you to a different site when you click on one of the cars. On one of the websites, it lists that the car was posted on the 27th of October, and the other site says seven months ago... Has anyone actually successfully bought anything off of that site? Seems like a scam to me.

Comment

That was the only post they have. Smells of scam.
        GraemeD

Comment

Thanks guys, I was able to get my paws on a 1989 M3 and am currently searching for some interior parts if you know of anyone who has a nice set of seats, carpet, center console (both sections and crack free dash please send them my way. Cardinal would be perfect but any color is welcome.

Comment

I have a cardinal red interior for sale soon as I am stripping my car. PM if interested.

Comment

Sorry guys...Should clarify. Non M interior. Thx.

Comment

Working...
              X