Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs 88 m3

might have been a while since i posted but here it goes

i'm selling my E30 M3 that i've owned since May 2010, bought her from Japan back then and imported her to Dubai.

Been restoring her over time.and now since there is nothing left to do to it i want to sell her. I have 4 other BMWs 2 of which are current projects and also running out of space

The car came with 3 original keys, the factory service booklet catalog. It had a rust proof treatment done to the underside which made me buy it in the first place since after suffering from rust with my other M3, so learnt my lesson. the clear coat was faded so had to respray the car.

Over my ownership, i have replaced a bunch of stuff:
    -water cooling system - fan clutch/radiator/water pump/t-stat
    -ignition system- coils/plugs/wires/charcoal canister/ fuel breather~regulator etc..
    -cam/exhaust sensors
    -fuel pumps/filters
    -rotors/pads
    -clutch/bearing
    -all rubbers in the drive train, all bushings/driveshaft coupling included.
    -tie rods/sway bar links/ and the suspension bushings were replaced too
    -i even did the bearings for the engine and replaced the gaskets
    -A/C compressor was replaced works perfectly
    -replaced the gear knob only in the interior everything else was perfect
    -rear shocks were also replaced
    -oil and fluids are constantly being replaced although i rarely drive the car. i do take her for spins around my area every other day.

I wanted to drive a relatively new E30 M3 since as mentioned above i had another rusted M3. That's why i refreshed this one to bring it up to what it should really be like. i was obsessed to be honest, all the parts installed were BMW factory parts and not any other equivalent replacement part from 3rd party manufacturers, except for the moroso ignition wires.

The car is a diomand shwartz 88 M3, with 87,700KMs 5MT, never been any sort of accident and is in a very good condition for it's age. Has pop out rear windows with a sunroof, the A/C and electric windows work and all electronics work in the car.. The factory radio was draining my battery so i disconnected it, it's still there never got rid of it. the car does not have a dogleg gearbox
    I have installed reuters motorsports mufflers, which is an eisenman muffler, and evo2 lip with the a CF rear lip difuser. 17" BBS LMs to complete the looks which have new tires on them. i also installed evo3 hood gaskets. other than that the car is factory. i still have the original mufflers too.

I'm asking 47,000USD for it. buyer takes care of shipping and what not, i can help to facilitate the procedure if that works. PM me if you are interested

Beauty!
    sigpic

Comment

Mice car. So the car is in Dubai ?

E30 M3: Stripey: AW track car 88'
      E30 M3: AW NC: 2.3 with Pete McHenry head 88’
      E30 M3: AW NH: 2.5 VSR1 Built 88’
      E36 M3 PTG built LTW: Euro S50B30, 365 HP 95’
      E36 3/4/5 AW Daily
      Dodge GLHT 1985....Fast
      D90: Land Rover Defender, AW 33k miles 97’
      2002: Arctic Silver, Blue, restored stock 76’