1989 Zinno/Gray FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Zinno/Gray FS

Hey guys, I am contemplating selling mine to fund another purchase.

The car holds a clean title, has never been tracked, and has maintenance records. All panels have the original VIN decal. This car comes in an extremely rare color combination, Zinnoberrot exterior with a Silver interior (zinno itself isn't rare, but there were only 33 zinno examples built with factory gray interiors).

The car has traveled 141,xxx miles, most if not all of which were in California. For a long time it served faithfully as my daily driver (I have owned the car for 9 years). The car had a repaint roughly 15 years ago, as have most red E30s of the era. Overall the car looks great, although a little detail work on the interior would make it perfect.

The car is relatively stock and unmolested. Deviations from stock include an Iigomotive chip, an evo cam gear, H&R Race springs, bilstein sport shocks, sport exhaust, and Apex ARC-8 wheels. All modifications are reversible and the car could easily be returned to completely stock form. The motor makes great power, drivetrain is tight and crisp, and the car is just as happy at 7800rpm as it is idling in traffic.

I can without a doubt say that this has been the best car I have ever owned. Never have I experienced a car that provides a more visceral and exciting drive that elicits the feelings that this car does.

Sorry for the crap cell phone pic. I will have some more pictures for interested parties this weekend, presuming the weather is nice.

$40000

7800 RPM on stock drivetrain !!!! Looks like a great example someone will snag this up looks like a great example. We are all in for more pics when you get a chance.

E30 M3: Stripey: AW track car 88'
    E30 M3: AW NC: 2.3 with Pete McHenry head 88’
    E30 M3: AW NH: 2.5 VSR1 Built 88’
    E36 M3 PTG built LTW: Euro S50B30, 365 HP 95’
    E36 3/4/5 AW Daily
    Dodge GLHT 1985....Fast
    D90: Land Rover Defender, AW 33k miles 97’
    2002: Arctic Silver, Blue, restored stock 76’
    944: SP1 Rothman Clone, 135 hp, 83’
    Jeep Trackhawk, absurdity defined 18’
    BMW M2C AW, 6 speed

Comment

Hey guys, here are some more pics: http://imgur.com/a/JcQT4

Comment

Hey all, adjusting the price a little bit to facilitate a quicker sale. $37500

Comment

Where in CA are you located?

Comment

SF Bay

Comment

Any interest in trading for a e46 m3 racecar by chance? I am actually selling it to buy an e30 m3 but figured since we're both in the Bay Area I wouldn't hurt to ask.
              cheers

Comment

Sounds fun but I'm trying to reduce my total car count.

Comment

Spend a few dollars to have the engine bay cleaned. It should easily pay for itself and will help the sale.

Comment

Took a deposit, sale pending.

Comment

Working...
                    X