No announcement yet.

Something screwy with this 88 AW that claims 53k miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every car that seller has listed is a wreck repair or salvage,,, this guy is some kind of flipper.
    There is not one "no stories" car in his stable.
    The black M3 has 250+K miles on it, and a "rebuilt" engine,,, (my immediate question is by who haha),,, all the rebuild pictures show it sitting on what appears to be a blue tarp not and engine stand.
    Seems pretty dodgy
    jimmy p.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
    92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
    98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
      Every car that seller has listed is a wreck repair or salvage,,, this guy is some kind of flipper.
      There is not one "no stories" car in his stable.
      The black M3 has 250+K miles on it, and a "rebuilt" engine,,, (my immediate question is by who haha),,, all the rebuild pictures show it sitting on what appears to be a blue tarp not and engine stand.
      Seems pretty dodgy
      The black M3 he's selling I watched on eBay last year- the item was taken down. Sold for just over $20K and the car was thrashed.

Edit: BAT is tracking it too and just posted an article on it!

https://bringatrailer.com/2017/08/24...e-1990-bmw-m3/

Comment

This car was on the Copart auction site a week ago with a buy it now price of $68,000.00 Google the vin and you will see this was a stripped out track car with full welded in roll cage. Instrument cluster was also changed and previous owner claimed a bit over 100k true miles. Google is your friend.

This post is regarding the white 53k mile car.

Here is the link.

https://www.copart.com/lot/41642637

Comment

Working...
        X