Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody notice this evo yet?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-BMW-M3-...-/322463430104

$107 900 USD is my bet price sold. Just so amazing.

Looks nice! This SE was originally sold new to England. Was for sale 2011 in England with 87k on the odo. 2016 it was for sale in Netherlands. In England it was subject to a full respray and recond. Ad states amongst other "2.3L 2302CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated", either lack of knowledge by seller or an SE lack of its 2.5L engine.

M3 E30, the real one...
    Sport Evolution, the ultimate one!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny, Sweden View Post
      Ad states amongst other "2.3L 2302CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated", either lack of knowledge by seller or an SE lack of its 2.5L engine.
      Could also be a function of eBay drop-downs, listing a 2.3L as the only engine choice?
      '88 BMW M3 Henna/Black - Project Thread
      '87 Saab Airflow convertible - 335whp/330ft-lbs March 2010 Eurotuner Magazine Feature Car

Comment

Something going on with the front dampers, the rods stick up through where there would normally be a plastic cap. The only fault I see with it is the speakers in the doors there than that the bestsellers I have seen for a while.

E30 M3 1987
        Mini Clubman GT
        BMW E36 323 Msport
        Toyota Corona
        KTM 200EXC
        Honda CB50 (1979)

Comment

Various things pointed out on the FB threads - the wing is mounted a bit wonky at the front (one photo shows it especially), the trunk badge is out of position. I nitpick only because I'm jealous.
          1988 Lachs - sold
          1988 DS - sold
          Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Konig View Post
            Various things pointed out on the FB threads - the wing is mounted a bit wonky at the front (one photo shows it especially), the trunk badge is out of position. I nitpick only because I'm jealous.
            WHAT FB threads?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487931551536357/ S14.net Facebook group
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487...2118384117671/ post in question
              1988 Lachs - sold
              1988 DS - sold
              Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

spoke to the owner wanted $135k
                he sold it for $133k
                I noticed the front Spoiler Splitter was missing. I assume the car was a repaint, many small clues from things that were pointed out.

Comment

Wow! Yes repainted for sure, but that itself do not need to be bad (since it is an old car...), incl. some other things. Buyer I assume must be happy which is warming. Irrespective, quite good money for that Sport Evo.

M3 E30, the real one...
                  Sport Evolution, the ultimate one!

Comment

Working...
                  X