Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Swap E30 For Sale FL Unafiliated

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-BMW-E30...e=STRK:MESE:IT

That got batted around on BAT about 2-3 weeks ago, didn't meet reserve.
    I think they have some unrealistic expectation of what its worth.
    They should stick that S14 they have back in it and sell the S50 outright, probably have a better chance of making their number
    --- or ---
    wait around to find just the right foolish swap fanboi to come around with deep enough pockets who thinks S14s don't have enough powah and BMW should have put a 6 in it from the start LOL.
    Last edited by jimmy p.; 05-15-2017, 08:04 AM.
    jimmy p.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
    92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
    98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
      That got batted around on BAT about 2-3 weeks ago, didn't meet reserve.
      I think they have some unrealistic expectation of what its worth.
      They should stick that S14 they have back in it and sell the S50 outright, probably have a better chance of making their number
      --- or ---
      wait around to find just the right foolish swap fanboi to come around with deep enough pockets who thinks S14s don't have enough powah and BMW should have put a 6 in it from the start LOL.
      Yeah, what kind of knucklehead puts a 6 cylinder in a e30 M3. Oh wait.
      1988 E30 M3 S38
      1970 E10 2002 S14

Comment

I was high bidder on that car when it was on BaT but it was RNM. We tried to come to a price but turns out that they were representing the S14 as original to the car and it was not based on some pretty strong points made by the experts. We were only a couple of thousand off from there reserve but they would not budge so I walked.

A couple of weeks later he contacted me and had lowered the price to what I had offered and based on the dishonesty and principle I walked away from it.

Comment

Interesting. My brother is going to be listing his excellent S52 swapped Diamond Schwarz M3 on BAT in the next few weeks. He also has a S14 with a spun rod bearing that will come with it, but wasn't original to the car. Plus, he has a ton of original items that will be going with it. Keep your eye on BAT.

Comment

He should rebuild the S14 put it in the car and take the S52 bolt a long chain to it and affix it to a boat, then both things would be where they belong
            jimmy p.
            87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
            88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
            88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
            92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
            98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
            04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Tell us what you really think, lol

Comment

Working...
              X