X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 91 Diamondschwarz Metallic [US/WA]

1991 BMW M3 (e30)

Looking to sell my 1991 BMW M3 in Diamondschwarz metallic. This car has been my project for the last 8 years and I have found myself unable to give it as much attention as I want to these days. Going to see if anyone else can better utilize this piece of motorsport history. I'm assuming if you are looking at this you have an idea about what these cars are about. This is one of the last ones built (build date of Nov 1990) and sees use as a weekend toy when not in my garage. I bought this car from an s14 member in 2009!

Car has roughly 200k miles, though the odometer broke a gear at some point (since replaced) and so the current one reads ~185k.

Things replaced within the last 10k miles (Only OEM parts except for suspension):
    * Suspension/ front control arms
    * wheel bearings
    * Center support bearing
    * motor mounts
    * Driveline bushings replaced. Trailing arm has AKG bushings, rear subframe has powerflex, control arm bushings are oem.
    * Radiator and all radiator hoses
    * windshield wiper linkage
    * a few gaskets on the head were leaking and have been replaced
    * Suspension replaced with H&R race springs, bilstein sport shocks.
    * Brake lines replaced with stainless steel brake lines.
    * crank position sensors
    * Coolant temp sensors
    * chain tensioner replaced with e36 tensioner (no chain rattle, etc).
    * Valves adjusted last month.
    * fuel pumps/fuel filter replaced
    * Fuel tank replaced and coated to prevent rust
    * Intake rubber gaskets replaced (used S38 paper gaskets for a better seal. Smoke tested with no leaks)
    * transmission output shaft seal replaced
    Upgrades:
    * Suspension replaced with H&R race springs, bilstein sport shocks. Firm but not fatiguing.
    * VSR center-section (w/ high flow cats) and Eisenmann Sport exhaust give the car a nice but not obnoxious sound
    * Authentic Recaro SRD seats. Bolster is kind of warn on the driver side but overall good condition.
    * intake upgraded to evo-1 style with closed tow-hook covers and different intake trumpet. Cleans up the look for the front of the car nicely
    * Euro front grills
    * Euro side-markers (not currently wired, but all wiring included).
    * Euro guage cluster warning light indicators (guages still in standard units), german check panel, and european change bin. I have most of the originals in my extra parts bins.

Issues/Car history:
    *Car has been completely repainted by the previous owner.
    *Car was rear-ended at <5mph in downtown seattle by a taxi driver not looking at the red light). Rear bumper was replaced with an OEM replacement (original kept and included with the car, could probably be repainted/remounted with some minor repair work to the plastic). Work done by Haury's in lake city. Car checked for frame damage with none found. I made sure that no expense was spared in getting this super minor impact reparied. The original bumper is actually in pretty good condition and could be repainted/remounted.
    *Front fender panel was replaced at some point (has a DOT-R sticker), but not during my ownership. Paint matches.
    *Carpet is non-oem and worn in the driver side footwell
    *Wheels are not in the best shape, though the full-sized spare is in great shape. Tires are not great as I never got around to replacing the wheels with something a bit easier to find good tires for.
    *Car used to have a gray interior, so the rear parcel shelf is still the lighter color. Rear seat was replaced with a black leather one as pictures indicate.
    *stitching is loose on the rear seat in the common area.
    *Small scratch on the hood clear-coat
    *A/C has been removed from the car. I have all the parts however and they are included in the car (including new o-rings/dryer for r134a conversion).
    *Cruise control removed from car.
    *Sketchy '90s Air bag replaced with mtech-2 steering wheel.

I have tons of extra parts to include (2 large bins full), including some rare/NLA/hard to find parts. I also have been collecting a few performance parts that we can discuss adding:
    -50/50 evo2 header (one piece version) replica custom-built by VSR with ceramic coating
    -15cm runner carbon fiber DTM-replica intake manifold(version 2) bought from Markus
    -brand new OEM evo 3 oil pump

Other things to note:
    *No rust
    *Motor still runs super strong for the mileage with no rod bearing rattle or any sign that a rebuild might be needed. Starts up with no problem and still pulls hard.
    *I have kept every single receipt since buying this car and have all the records from the previous owner.

The paint and exterior are in great condition and the interior is solid. Most of the major maintenance items have been taken care of so you can drive it as is. Plenty of options for a project/track car, with most of the upkeep/wear and tear items taken care of. I never really tracked the car myself, and the previous owner took it once as far as I know.

Hi-res pictures here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxb...ew?usp=sharing

Looking to get $35k

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions: dcoretti at gmail.com

Here's an actual working link to a bunch of pictures.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lU?usp=sharing

Comment

Price is now $30,000.

Comment

How about some dash, undercarriage and rear quarter shots?

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
        89 M3 - SEPANG BRONZE/SCHWARZ
        91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

car is sold

Comment

Working...
          X