X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1990 Diamondschwartz M3

Hey Guys,

Putting up my 1990 M3 for sale. Itís been my project car the last few years and Iíve put a good amount of work into it, mainly on the mechanical side. Wish I could see the project through to completion but a lack of space and time is forcing me to part ways and let someone else finish the project. Asking $26,500 OBO. Below is a overview of what has been done to the car recently. For more info/questions please feel free to contact me. Any feedback is welcome. Photos are available here: https://goo.gl/photos/sZXmWA1GfGCXBNJC6

For Sale:

1990 BMW E30 M3

Diamondschwartz / Tan Interior

129,000 Miles when the odometer broke. Since then it has seen less than 2,000 miles

Clean MA title

Rebuilt S14 Engine with less than 500 miles

Stored in a climate-controlled garage, no winter use

Passed Massachusetts inspection in June.

Mechanical

Engine completely rebuilt and finished at Schneller BMW. All parts refinished or new. Head refinished by VAC Motorsports.

2015 Replaced Idle Control Valve, injectors, fuel injector rail, o2 Sensor, temp sensor, fuel pressure regulator, Radiator, Clutch, alternator, Ignition wiring, rotor, and cap.

2017 New Fuel Tank, Filter, Pump assembly, seals, and intake gaskets. Adjusted exhaust hanger for proper fit.

Chassis

Replaced rear subframe mounts, front control arms and bushings, tie rod assemblies.

Exterior

Clear coat on the hood, roof and spoiler is gone.

Minor dings and dents.

The driver door is slightly bent near the handle where it looks like someone tried to pry the door open.

There are a few small places the paint is chipped. A paint job is in order.

Interior

Leather from the seats is dry rotted and cracking. There are rips on the front seats. Interior needs an overhaul.

Known Issues

Headlight wiring needs to be redone - Lights work, but the wiring is poorly done and unreliable.

Hello, could you give Ryan a call in regards to your E30 M3. Thanks

Ryan

Comment

Contact info? Inboxed, hopefully it went thru

Comment

Hey Guys, Contact info is [email protected] or 617 595 8203

Thanks for the interest.

Comment

car is sold.

Comment

Working...
          X