• Show
Clear All

• scrv1
    replied
    Looks like all the stickers were "restuck"

Leave a comment:

• 168glhs1986
    replied
    There is something strange about this car......It appears from the photos every inch of the car was repainted white. .It would be great to see what's under the carpets. How far did they take the repaint ? Was it just a cowl swap for vin purposes ? I don't think there is anyway to get that white patina in the trunk and engine bay from a black to wite repaint. It looks like those parts were originally white. Would love to hear clarification from the seller

Leave a comment:

• 168glhs1986
    replied
    http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=15864

Leave a comment:

• 168glhs1986
    replied
    Originally posted by 1st Roundel View Post

Don't think he mentioned an engine out respray. I sure wouldn't have done the engine bay to go from one shade of white to another, especially if the paint issues were due to exposure to the weather.
    The car was originally DS.....BLACK ! Painted to white.....33791 last 5 of vin

Leave a comment:

• 1st Roundel
    replied
    Originally posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
    Car was originally DS and painted AW. Why is there comsmoline in the engine bay on the shock towers if this car was repainted ? Or is that just dirt ?
    Don't think he mentioned an engine out respray. I sure wouldn't have done the engine bay to go from one shade of white to another, especially if the paint issues were due to exposure to the weather.

Leave a comment:

• 168glhs1986
    replied
    google the vin and you will find all those pics. And a lower asking price of $35k

Leave a comment:

• Steve88M3
    replied
    You may be able to get 40k for it if you give a better breakdown of the car - compression, leak down, recent maintenance, known issues, etc. Some interior and underside shots would also be useful.

Handsome car otherwise though. GLWS.

Leave a comment:

• 168glhs1986
    replied
    Car was originally DS and painted AW. Why is there comsmoline in the engine bay on the shock towers if this car was repainted ? Or is that just dirt ?

Leave a comment:

• kingphilopolis
    replied
    Here's a little more information. I do have service records on the car back to when I purchased. I daily drove it for about five years and it has been a garage queen/weekend warrior since. I've tried my best to keep this as close to original as possible. I've had it serviced at the local BMW dealer and a local mechanic that specializes in BMW's. I haven't had it to the dealer in some time as they admitted to me years ago that unless they can plug the car into a diagnostic machine, figuring out the problem would take them longer. The local guy i s a former Sandlapper chapter president and used to race 2002's back in the day. He knows his BMW's and I trust him with the car.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I have a growing family and I don't want the car to just sit and one day become an after thought. It has been well cared for and garaged most of its life. I just had it detailed by a professional and it is in immaculate condition. I hand washed it every time before that - never seen an automatic car wash that I know of. So someone buy it and love it and drive it the way these cars were intended to be driven.

Leave a comment:

• kingphilopolis
    replied
    Try this one: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...NPVGhGcUdhSFZR

Leave a comment:

• b2finity
    replied
    link doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• marswalla
    replied
    Link is dead :(

Leave a comment:

• kingphilopolis
    started a topic FS: 1990 Alpine White E30 M3

FS: 1990 Alpine White E30 M3

Selling my beloved M3. Have a growing family and can't justify keeping the car. I've kept the car as stock as possible. It's alpine white with tan leather and 137,000 miles. 3rd owner. Came to me from Florida with a Stromung exhaust. I put an Alpine head unit on it as well as speakers, upgraded to R-134, had the car repainted due to severe clear coat cracking, and seats were completely redone. The car is in great condition. Asking $40,000
Working...
X