Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 1988 AW on ebay

Hey folks,
    I was wondering if anyone has any information on this car? Haven't seen it yet in person although I'm from around but been watching it on ebay for a while. From pictures looks very nice example with all lines and gaps perfectly matching. Very tasteful mods and upgrades with the exception of wheels and black/white cluster but other than that looks pretty legit and clean.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352153900081

Nice looking car. It needs a lot of "un-tunering" ,,, but,,, if the engine is indeed a legit Evo2 take out with all the right Evo 2 bits that should come with one (cam, head, TBs, flywheel, header, ECU) thats a value adder. If it is a real Evo 2 engine,,, one would think the proud owner would have gotten the cam cover and plenum with it.

Get rid of all the cars and coffee star additions like the wheels, tach, stereo, "hot air intake" that turns into a pretty neat car quickly.
    Whoever wrote the ad was a clown doesn't really know the cars,,, the "Sparko" bar, the "factory sport exhaust", "power folding mirrors" etc, etc. but the bones of a nice car are there.
    Last edited by jimmy p.; 09-07-2017, 08:19 AM.
    jimmy p.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
    92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
    98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Probably just meant Evo 2 upgrades done to the engine rather than an actual Evo 2 engine installed as an upgrade.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
      85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
      91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

I don't trust anything written in Comic Sans
        1988 Lachs - sold
        1988 DS - sold
        Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Working...
        X