Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1990 Sterling Silver e30 M3 on BaT (My car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Sterling Silver e30 M3 on BaT (My car)

Hi.

As a long-time (7 year plus lurking) S14.net guy, I figured I would advise that my 1990 e30 M3 has been listed for sale on BaT.

The auction expires this Friday , November 3, 2017, at around 3PM Eastern.

Here is a link to the auction:https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-bmw-m3-18/

It is best to contact me through the BaT "contact seller" tab with any questions, as I am more focused there this week.

Thanks!

Be well,
    Andy

Best of luck! I sold my Type R a couple of weeks ago via BaT auction. I was nervous to 'run the gauntlet' that is the BaT comments section, especially since my car had a couple of stories, but in the end it was received well and I'm really happy with the price I got. You look like you've got all your ducks in a row - good photos, records, videos. Those ingredients plus seller involvement and quick response to questions will make sure you get the most out of it that you can!
    1989 Lachs
    1988 Lachs - sold
    1988 DS - sold
    Car blog
    Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

I always liked Sterling/black. Looks like a very nice example.

Konig, what did you get for your ITR?

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
      85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
      91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

Comment

Man Konig. Miss my Type R. I had a 97 champ White with 77k original miles when I sold it for only $7,500 to my little cousin. Couple months later the car was stolen from wal Mart.

Anywhas GLWS e30ltwt

Comment

Here's the link from my auction.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...egra-type-r-7/

I ended up with $21,250, minus the $99 seller's fee. It all went extremely smoothly, the new owner flew out and immediately drove it 2000 miles home to the east coast. He must have been a masochist, as the car doesn't have cruise and he did it solo. I had earplugs and a 4-pack of Red Bull in the car for him when he picked it up.
          1989 Lachs
          1988 Lachs - sold
          1988 DS - sold
          Car blog
          Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Thanks for the kind words All.

Bittersweet feelings.

Comment

Working...
            X