New R134 AC lines, condensor, and seals

New heater core, pipes, and valve

New Starter

New Clutch

Recent radiator/cooling system lines

Lots of new hardware

Period Radio (not hooked up)

No Leaks

All VIN tags match except for passenger door (previous owner accident), full repaint by previous owner.

$43,500.00, located in Richmond Virginia. Feel free to email me at maxxfish@gmail.com for more info/pics. Thanks, Max

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0915.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	1267768Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3885.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	1267766Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4679.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	1267767

is it me or do I think its to cheap should be more around 55

Comment

Thats a beautiful car Max.
      Really really nice.
      jimmy p.
      87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
      88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
      88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
      92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
      98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
      04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Franco, please feel free to offer me $55K! Seriously, I hate selling cars and negotiating, so I just priced it fairly for what I want out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by maxxfish View Post
          Franco, please feel free to offer me $55K! Seriously, I hate selling cars and negotiating, so I just priced it fairly for what I want out of it.
          I am of this exact mindset.
          I HATE selling shit, so I usually slightly underprice things so a quick offer comes as asked and its gone.
          When I do rarely sell things you could usually see from my post history most items I have sold, sell in the first 60 seconds of the post hitting here or the SIG

jimmy p.
          04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Car looks great, did I miss was there a mention of engine rebuild? Should move quickly at that price. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by bimrup View Post
              Car looks great, did I miss was there a mention of engine rebuild? Should move quickly at that price. GLWS
              I do not have any records of the engine being rebuilt. I did a compression test last night, 200, 195, 195, 200.

Comment

Awesome car. Would be lucky to get this...But, I would be wary of the high mileage without engine rebuild or any engine service history at that price. GLWS.

Comment

Wouldnt bother me a bit. Stephen Smith the guy who introduced me to the SIG those many years ago when I got my first M3,,, used to track his M3 at that mileage.
                  Despite many uneducated rumors the S14 is an incredibly robust engine.

For example at his 159K miles, Maxx's S14 has the same compression numbers as my stock engined street M3 that has 56K miles.
                  jimmy p.
                  04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
                    Wouldnt bother me a bit. Stephen Smith the guy who introduced me to the SIG those many years ago when I got my first M3,,, used to track his M3 at that mileage.
                    Despite many uneducated rumors the S14 is an incredibly robust engine.

For example at his 159K miles, Maxx's S14 has the same compression numbers as my stock engined street M3 that has 56K miles.
                    Thanks Jimmy. Yes, the glorious internet is also a place for the not-so-usual automotive issue to spin out of control. Like the fact that every E46 M3 has trashed rear subframe mounting points and bad bearings. My 2005 M3 had 160k miles, the rear chassis was perfect and the engine was as good as gold.

It's all kind of like the Audi 5000 stuck throttle pedals of the 80s...

Comment

Originally posted by maxxfish View Post

Thanks Jimmy. Yes, the glorious internet is also a place for the not-so-usual automotive issue to spin out of control. Like the fact that every E46 M3 has trashed rear subframe mounting points and bad bearings. My 2005 M3 had 160k miles, the rear chassis was perfect and the engine was as good as gold.

It's all kind of like the Audi 5000 stuck throttle pedals of the 80s...
                      Yes, just about any car with a forum in its name has these. With my E90 it was the rod bearings, with my RS it's the head gasket (though, maybe that was founded...). Hell I don't even own an early NSX or a 996 but I can carry on a converation about snap-ring range and IMS bearings...

What are we talking about again? Oh right. Your M3 looks great, all the good modifications and ready for a new driver. If you'd posted up a couple months ago, before I found my 'new' project, I'd be in contact. I might message you after you complete the sale to get some insight into the sales experience in this market with your car. My DS will be looking for a new home in a few months and it's fairly similar to your car. Good luck!
                      1988 Lachs - sold
                      1988 DS - sold
                      Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

I do understand s14,s are robust but it,s a question Id expect to be asked if I were selling my M3. Certainly no disrespect intended, but with the price of M3,s going up and the price of an engine rebuild what it is, I think its a fair question.

Comment

Sold!!! Mods please close thread, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X