FS | eBay: 1991 M3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS | eBay: 1991 M3

Looks like the time has come to part with the M3 after 10 great years. Family is expanding and apparently I have too many "non-family friendly" vehicles in the garage, outside the garage, etc...

Long write up with a lot of details in the eBay link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-BMW-M3...1a2-y3&vxp=mtr

Let me know if I can't post here as technically it's an auction so I don't have a "set price" to post. Otherwise, fire away with any questions.

Best,
    Igor

Really nice, thorough presentation. Hope you get the price you’re after!
    1988 Lachs - sold
    1988 DS - sold
    Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Nice car! Has a lot of the same stuff mine does. GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by alpinerob View Post
        Nice car! Has a lot of the same stuff mine does. GLWS!

Thanks guys, it's really close to the reserve as is. I tired to be as realistic and dispassionate about the reserve price.

Comment

If I would have to comment on the transaction, it looks like someone got a great deal.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oliwer78 View Post
            If I would have to comment on the transaction, it looks like someone got a great deal.
            Agreed.. Seems that japanese & euro imports are diffusing the market for US models.
            One letter. One number. One legend ///M3.

Comment

Sold. Looks like it's staying in the S14net community. I miss it already...was brutal to see the guy with the transport truck just pull away...

Igor

Comment

Working...
              X