No announcement yet.

FS 88 E30 M3 Salmon Silver & Grey Int.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 88 E30 M3 Salmon Silver & Grey Int.

I am selling the car I purchased new in 1988. Salmon Silver with Grey interior. It is a Northern California car. I drove it until 2013 then parked the car as I needed a commuter car due to a longer commute for work. The car was chalking up miles and needed maintenance and 25 years of age was showing.
    The car isnít running now. Odometer at 232,699 miles. It has the stock 2.3l with upgraded spark plug cables, Evo intake, Dinan spring and front strut bar. Stromung muffler, M-Tech 2 steering wheel, M-Tech 2 door sills, Evo deadpedal, BBS Motorsport rims, Startek smoked taillights, Alpine aftermarket alarm.
    I have many additional and stock parts that will go with the car. Stock rims, a set of 17Ē Breyton rims, additional door cards, the Recaros aftermarket seats. Additional M-Tech 2 steering wheels, Racing Dynamics front strut brace, various spark plug cables, car cover, as well as a bunch of odds and ends.
    I am asking $26,500 or OBO. I would like to sell that car asap. Photos will be posted shortly.
    Please PM or email at jtloojr@yahoo.com for additional info.

Email sent.

Comment

The car has no dents and is straight. I stopped driving it as it developed an oil leak. Would like someone here to bring it back to life.

Comment

You have an email and PM

Comment

Car is tentatively sold, pending deposit. Thanks guys!

Comment

Under 4 hours... nice!
            1988 Lachs
            1988 DS - sold
            Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

well that didn't last....

Comment

Always a day late.....

Comment

I've chosen to bring this car back to life.

Thanks Joe, I am super excited for the project.

And to know the full history of the car from the original owner, that means so much to me. Rare that someone has kept one since new.

I'll be flying down next week to meet Joe and his car, and to arrange to import the car to Canada.

Comment

Wow! Congrats to the lucky buyer. =)

Comment

Originally posted by basketcase View Post
                      I've chosen to bring this car back to life.

Thanks Joe, I am super excited for the project.

And to know the full history of the car from the original owner, that means so much to me. Rare that someone has kept one since new.

I'll be flying down next week to meet Joe and his car, and to arrange to import the car to Canada.
                      Congratulations! I'm not sure where the seller is exactly but I'm in Norcal and it would be cool to meet up when you come down to get the car. Unfortunately I'm abroad for the next few weeks. Hopefully the car just needs a little elbow grease and doesn't live up to your username!

Would love to see your progress if you decide to document and share with us.
                      1988 Lachs
                      1988 DS - sold
                      Bay Area M3 FB group

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                        X