X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 89 M3 Sepang Bronze Metallic / black - S52

Enthusiast owned E30 M3 S52 for sale.

* Low mileage rebuilt S52 engine / ZF transmission swap from 97 M3 completed in 2015.
    * Complete BMW A32 Sepang Bronze Metallic (2 stage) color change in 2017 (originally Diamantschwarz Metallic)
    * Full Ground Control coilover suspension with adjustable Camber plates & Bilstein shocks, poly bushings and SS brake lines.
    * Alpine stereo, alarm with keyless entry.
    * Approx 130K on chassis. 285k on odometer (cluster was changed and rebuilt)
    * Everything works including R134A Air Conditioning
    * 18" BMW Style 32 Hyper black wheels with good tires (16" Racing Dynamics wheels with slicks included)
    * Recaro SRD seats (correct M3 front/rear seats available)
    * Rare Original Hella Euro smoked headlights (new) with HID's and Startec tail lights
    * Euro grills, Euro tow hook covers with Evo style brake cooling ducts.
    * Full performance exhaust
    * ZHP shifter with short shift kit, new leather boots, leather handbrake handle.
    * New gas tank with Walbro fuel pump
    * Treehouse racing control arm bushings with Lemforder arms.
    * Crack free dash
    * New battery
    * Straight frame
    * Recent oil change

Full disclosure...

* Previous Salvage title in IL but comes with clean CA title. Carfax available.
    * Front fenders/hood/bumper? have been replaced.
    * Minor rust on the under body as pictured.
    * Sunroof headliner is missing. I have one I will include with the car but it needs to be retrimmed black to match.

This car was setup to be a weekend fun / track car but is perfectly streetable. S52 with AC makes it an excellent daily driver. Engine is OBD 1 with M50 manifold and valve cover. ID numbers on the engine confirm it is a 3.2L S52. Unfortunately, I have too many projects and not enough time so this one must go.

Located in San Pedro, Los Angeles. $34K OBO.

Last edited by Reelizmpro; 05-13-2019, 07:17 AM.

88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/M TECH
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/SCHWARZ
    85 323I S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZ
    91 M TECHNIC TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH

I have a couple of offers on the table from people who haven't even looked at the car. If you are considering getting into an M3 with swap, I urge you to come see it and make an offer. It's currently the cheapest non wrecked, complete and running M3 for sale right now. I just want to clear up a few things that have been brought up. Mileage on the car is between 120k and 124k. The cluster is not original to this car and reads 285k. Mileage was not adjusted. Just wanted to give prospective buyers a heads up.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...