Feeler: WTB Zinno or Alpine M3 No Rust <$40k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: WTB Zinno or Alpine M3 No Rust <$40k

Iím looking to potentially get into an M3. I donít need a show car and mileage isnít a big factor. Iíd like it to be Zinno (preferable) or Alpine.

Iím okay with a little bit of a project (if you have one that needs full restore post it up). Not looking to really spend over $40k - price/condition will correlate. Show me what you have.

Thanks! Iím in Texas but will travel or have shipped.

Hi Mastrcruse,
    I have an AW/beige I am about to submit to BaT. It isn't a project, and is completely original, with 122K miles on it. It has been a CA car all its life so there is no rust. And we're close on price. Let me know if you are interested at: [email protected].
    Larry

Comment

Originally posted by nsubre View Post
      Hi Mastrcruse,
      I have an AW/beige I am about to submit to BaT. It isn't a project, and is completely original, with 122K miles on it. It has been a CA car all its life so there is no rust. And we're close on price. Let me know if you are interested at: [email protected].
      Larry

Hi Larry - sent you an email. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nsubre View Post
        Hi Mastrcruse,
        Larry
        I also have an AW / Beige with $120k. Mostly original except for a few mods like suspension, catback, and some Sport Evo parts. Curious to know what price range you are targeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpine White View Post

I also have an AW / Beige with $120k. Mostly original except for a few mods like suspension, catback, and some Sport Evo parts. Curious to know what price range you are targeting.
          cool. i will give you $40k for that....where in the car is the $120k stashed?
          Marshall
          75 M2
          88 M3

Comment

Originally posted by mlytle View Post

He probably meant 120k miles

Comment

A zinno just came up on NH Craigslist. It's listed for more than your target price, but based on condition you could reasonably offer under $40k
              https://nh.craigslist.org/ctd/d/nort...884362753.html

The dealer is about 40 miles from VSR (vsr1.com), they'd be a good option for a PPI. I wouldn't be surprised if they were familiar with the car already.

Comment

Originally posted by mlytle View Post

Haha. My bad. 120k miles.

Comment

Working...
                X