Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler: WTB Zinno or Alpine M3 No Rust <$40k

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feeler: WTB Zinno or Alpine M3 No Rust <$40k

    Iím looking to potentially get into an M3. I donít need a show car and mileage isnít a big factor. Iíd like it to be Zinno (preferable) or Alpine.

    Iím okay with a little bit of a project (if you have one that needs full restore post it up). Not looking to really spend over $40k - price/condition will correlate. Show me what you have.

    Thanks! Iím in Texas but will travel or have shipped.

  • #2
    Hi Mastrcruse,
    I have an AW/beige I am about to submit to BaT. It isn't a project, and is completely original, with 122K miles on it. It has been a CA car all its life so there is no rust. And we're close on price. Let me know if you are interested at: [email protected].
    Larry

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nsubre View Post
      Hi Mastrcruse,
      I have an AW/beige I am about to submit to BaT. It isn't a project, and is completely original, with 122K miles on it. It has been a CA car all its life so there is no rust. And we're close on price. Let me know if you are interested at: [email protected].
      Larry


      Hi Larry - sent you an email. Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nsubre View Post
        Hi Mastrcruse,
        I have an AW/beige I am about to submit to BaT. It isn't a project, and is completely original, with 122K miles on it. It has been a CA car all its life so there is no rust. And we're close on price. Let me know if you are interested at: [email protected].
        Larry
        I also have an AW / Beige with $120k. Mostly original except for a few mods like suspension, catback, and some Sport Evo parts. Curious to know what price range you are targeting.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alpine White View Post

          I also have an AW / Beige with $120k. Mostly original except for a few mods like suspension, catback, and some Sport Evo parts. Curious to know what price range you are targeting.
          cool. i will give you $40k for that....where in the car is the $120k stashed?
          Marshall
          75 M2
          88 M3

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mlytle View Post

            cool. i will give you $40k for that....where in the car is the $120k stashed?
            He probably meant 120k miles

            Comment


            • #7
              A zinno just came up on NH Craigslist. It's listed for more than your target price, but based on condition you could reasonably offer under $40k
              https://nh.craigslist.org/ctd/d/nort...884362753.html

              The dealer is about 40 miles from VSR (vsr1.com), they'd be a good option for a PPI. I wouldn't be surprised if they were familiar with the car already.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mlytle View Post

                cool. i will give you $40k for that....where in the car is the $120k stashed?
                Haha. My bad. 120k miles.

                Comment

                Working...
                X