Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: E30 M3 - will consider any condition, preferably DS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB: E30 M3 - will consider any condition, preferably DS

    I realize just about everyone is looking for an E30 M3, and I'm no exception. I'm more interested in the condition of the body/paint than I am about the engine or mileage. I like factory paint, and I'd prefer Diamond Black or any of the silvers. However, I really will consider anything in any condition. I'm not afraid of a project (lucky enough to have a full shop) and I'm likely planning an S52 or S54 swap (Please read that as, I'm not looking for an inflated, upper 5 figure collector car). Like many, I've wanted one for a long time and plan on keeping it, not fixing/flipping. I don't need financing and am simply waiting for the right car. Please let me know if you have one, or have any leads. Much appreciated.

  • #2
    If you're serious and still looking, contact me via PM. I haven't considered selling until now, but I have what you may very well consider to be the right car, and I'm willing to talk about it.
    2003 Mitsu EVO VIII - 2.0L / 600+whp
    1988 BMW M3 turbo - Work in progress. . .
    1986 SVO Mustang - Work in progress. . .

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ryeland View Post
      I realize just about everyone is looking for an E30 M3, and I'm no exception. I'm more interested in the condition of the body/paint than I am about the engine or mileage. I like factory paint, and I'd prefer Diamond Black or any of the silvers. However, I really will consider anything in any condition. I'm not afraid of a project (lucky enough to have a full shop) and I'm likely planning an S52 or S54 swap (Please read that as, I'm not looking for an inflated, upper 5 figure collector car). Like many, I've wanted one for a long time and plan on keeping it, not fixing/flipping. I don't need financing and am simply waiting for the right car. Please let me know if you have one, or have any leads. Much appreciated.
      Pm me, or text 6197927810. Have a DS with built s52 that i'd consider selling. Street car, not garage queen. Priced accordingly.
      88' DS M3
      88' DS E30 touring

      Comment


      • #4
        I have a '90 DS. inside is bare with sparco seats and a non-cracked dash. Exterior needs paint. S50 and 5-sp from my 95 m3 with a longer diff, tuned and upgraded. The car is extremely quick and ultra reliable. OEM evo front lip. I have not thought about selling it, but sounds close to what youre looking for. Cash talks...

        Comment


        • Peterda
          Peterda commented
          Editing a comment
          If available inbox me pleae

      • #5
        have an 89 DS with an s38 swap, half cage, recaros, ap brakes, the works. thing is minty and never used hard. It needs a new home if you are interested pm me

        Comment


        • #6
          I have a ds that is pretty clean. However, I would like to keep the s14 , ECU and wiring and sell it as a shell. But I would ask 31k for it. Let me know if you are interested.

          Comment


          • #7
            I have a DS that’s an absolute project with a complete S54 swap.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by SONNYQ View Post
              I have a DS that’s an absolute project with a complete S54 swap.
              I would be interested in that with or without the s54. Drop me a line please.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by SONNYQ View Post
                I have a DS that’s an absolute project with a complete S54 swap.
                Would also be interested.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Please send me a message with your email or cell phone and I’ll send you all the info.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by SONNYQ View Post
                    Please send me a message with your email or cell phone and I’ll send you all the info.
                    I cannot send you a PM for some reason. Interested in learning more. lmcsmu at gmail dot com

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X