WTB: E30 M3 - will consider any condition, preferably DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: E30 M3 - will consider any condition, preferably DS

I realize just about everyone is looking for an E30 M3, and I'm no exception. I'm more interested in the condition of the body/paint than I am about the engine or mileage. I like factory paint, and I'd prefer Diamond Black or any of the silvers. However, I really will consider anything in any condition. I'm not afraid of a project (lucky enough to have a full shop) and I'm likely planning an S52 or S54 swap (Please read that as, I'm not looking for an inflated, upper 5 figure collector car). Like many, I've wanted one for a long time and plan on keeping it, not fixing/flipping. I don't need financing and am simply waiting for the right car. Please let me know if you have one, or have any leads. Much appreciated.

If you're serious and still looking, contact me via PM. I haven't considered selling until now, but I have what you may very well consider to be the right car, and I'm willing to talk about it.
    2003 Mitsu EVO VIII - 2.0L / 600+whp
    1988 BMW M3 turbo - Work in progress. . .
    1986 SVO Mustang - Work in progress. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ryeland View Post
      I realize just about everyone is looking for an E30 M3, and I'm no exception. I'm more interested in the condition of the body/paint than I am about the engine or mileage. I like factory paint, and I'd prefer Diamond Black or any of the silvers. However, I really will consider anything in any condition. I'm not afraid of a project (lucky enough to have a full shop) and I'm likely planning an S52 or S54 swap (Please read that as, I'm not looking for an inflated, upper 5 figure collector car). Like many, I've wanted one for a long time and plan on keeping it, not fixing/flipping. I don't need financing and am simply waiting for the right car. Please let me know if you have one, or have any leads. Much appreciated.
      Pm me, or text 6197927810. Have a DS with built s52 that i'd consider selling. Street car, not garage queen. Priced accordingly.
      88' DS M3
      88' DS E30 touring

Comment

I have a '90 DS. inside is bare with sparco seats and a non-cracked dash. Exterior needs paint. S50 and 5-sp from my 95 m3 with a longer diff, tuned and upgraded. The car is extremely quick and ultra reliable. OEM evo front lip. I have not thought about selling it, but sounds close to what youre looking for. Cash talks...

Comment

• Peterda
          Peterda commented
          Editing a comment
          If available inbox me pleae

have an 89 DS with an s38 swap, half cage, recaros, ap brakes, the works. thing is minty and never used hard. It needs a new home if you are interested pm me

Comment

I have a ds that is pretty clean. However, I would like to keep the s14 , ECU and wiring and sell it as a shell. But I would ask 31k for it. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

I have a DS that’s an absolute project with a complete S54 swap.

Comment

Originally posted by SONNYQ View Post
              I would be interested in that with or without the s54. Drop me a line please.

Comment

Would also be interested.

Comment

Please send me a message with your email or cell phone and I’ll send you all the info.

Comment

Please send me a message with your email or cell phone and I’ll send you all the info.
                    I cannot send you a PM for some reason. Interested in learning more. lmcsmu at gmail dot com

Comment

Working...
                    X