Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

1988 E30 M3 For Sale. Single Owner, 46k Miles on the odometer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 E30 M3 For Sale. Single Owner, 46k Miles on the odometer

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 7.08.50 AM.jpg
Views:	2112
Size:	707.1 KB
ID:	1284313Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 7.09.42 AM.jpg
Views:	2132
Size:	557.0 KB
ID:	1284317

Diamantschwarz metallic 1988 E30 M3 for sale. Single owner car in Atlanta GA. Car is a 9.9/10 condition and has an appraisal available to view from Donald Osborne.

Contact me for more info.

Chris

Attached Files

Price?

Comment

$70,000

Comment

Hello. New registration to the forums. Im
        having a hard time with the “private message” section (giving me errors). Please let me know how I can contact you. Thank you

Comment

well priced! surprised EAG hasn't scooped this up and then double it in price

Comment

Was this a former track car ? Roll bar or cage ?

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Suggest taking a lot of photo's with decent resolution and putting them in a easily access and including the hyperlink. Suggest link the Appraisal and maybe a PPI to give buyes warm fuzzy.
              Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Interested, can I have your contact info..Thanks

Comment

One owner
                  low miles
                  good price
                  what am I missing
                  this should be sold
                  must be time of year because it’s not the economy
                  [SIGPIC]/SIGPIC]

Comment

Sorry for the delayed response to everyone. Have been busy with life/work.

Since there is a lot of interest in this car, I thought it would be easier to post the info here rather than PM everyone back.

This is a single owner car that has been well maintained by the same mechanic - Thomas Tengstrom since 1993. He has worked on over 6 of my BMWs from his time with Bruce Dekle who wrenched on my 930 at Grand Touring Motorwerks, then at Buckhead Imports, and lately at Buckhead Auto Sport. Give him a call ( 678-794-4406 ) if you have any questions. As far as modifications go, it has a short shift, light weight flywheel, and a 278 degree exhaust cam from Korman BMW performance (https://www.kormanautoworks.com). The catalytic converter has been removed since we don’t need to pass inspection. I believe I have the original cam.

I have an appraisal by Donald Osborne that was done in 2016 that will attest to the quality of the car.

This car has never seen snow and rarely seen rain. It has always been garaged.

Other than a slight tear in the leather of the driver’s seat bolster, the leather is in good shape. I’m not sure why this tore, but most likely from my belt getting in and out.

The radio works. The A/C was upgraded to the new refrigerant (R-34 ?) by Autocool (autocoolatlanta.com) but I can’t remember when. The old system had some issues because the refrigerant lines were too close to the headers if I remember correctly.

The car is titled to me in Atlanta.

Other than the spare I don’t have original wheels. They were replaced when I bought the car.

The price is 70K US. If you are interested I can send you invoices I have. The milage today is 46,961.

Thanks for looking. I can share a dropbox file of the pics.

Please respond to me via email @ [email protected] as I do not frequently check this website.

I also have a 2006 E46 M3 with 16,900 miles. 10/10 condition

Thanks
                    Chris

Comment

• CPDAtlanta
                      CPDAtlanta commented
                      Editing a comment
                      UPDATE: The E46 M3 has been sold!

Ttt

Comment

Both cars are sold! Please close thread

Comment

Working...