Announcement

Collapse

Session time has been extended...

Instead of 30 minutes, you will be logged into s14.net for 1.5 hours of inactivity before being logged-out. Also instead of having only 30 minutes to edit a post, it has now been extended to 60 minutes.
See more
See less

1988 Zinno/Black WBSAK0309J2196805 $45/$35/$25,000 depends on how you want it

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Zinno/Black WBSAK0309J2196805 $45/$35/$25,000 depends on how you want it

For sale 1988 BMW M3, Zinno, WBSAK0309J2196805, $45,000 with all the extras listed below. If you don't want anything but the car, It's $33,000. If you don't want the drivetrain and just want the rolling chassis, its $25,000.

I'll keep the motor, its the best 2.3l I have ever felt on and off track. Honestly. Several SIG members have driven the car and the look on their face when they get out if priceless. No one can believe it just a stock 2.3l rebuild. I don't want to sell it but I have one already being built and don't need two. If you don't like the prices above, then don't comment or inquire. Those are the numbers.

Here is a link to all the pics you could ever want.

[https://www.dropbox.com/…/2unjh1…/AACtN7MW5PN1VZMPfsu4XaV-a…](https://www.dropbox.com/…/2unjh1…/AACtN7MW5PN1VZMPfsu4XaV-a…)My

No rust at all, anywhere. Yes it has issues, and I am not sugar coating any of them. It has a clean car fax, and all VIN tags are present (even the one that was painted over), but it needs a few things:

* full respray. You can't see it in the pics, but under florescent lights at night it is salmonishly pinkish. I don't care because you can't see it while you are driving but someone might. You can see it a little in one of the videos.
    * front left fender and front left corner of the bumper, and forward of the frame rail, would need massaging if you want it perfect, other than that it is metal wise.
    * non sunroof headliner
    * seats reconditioned if you don't take the sport evo ones listed with the car

It has a brand new-ish (<5000mi) Ben Thongsai, balanced and blueprinted motor in it. The car was delivered to me, I rolled it off the carrier, threw my bags in it and literally drove it 4hours straight to VIR. Had a blast all weekend with it and drove it home. Its that ready to go if that's your thing.

Here are the goodies that can go with it to make it the ultimate street/HPDE car:

* CF airbox, MAXX, WBO2, Schrick 276 cam, EVO III valve springs, EVOIII injectors, 50/50 header ($5000)
    * (8) Kosies powder coated black with new R888’s ($2000)
    * Alcon front BBK ($2000)
    * Sport EVO front SR’s in leather and new rear seat in leather that matches ($3000)

Please email me [email protected] or text me 864-593-4169. Please DO NOT message me here, I'll just ask you to email or text me. It's the only way to keep up with the tidal wave of tire kickers coming. UGH

T

You got mail!
    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

interested

Comment

sorry its sold guys

Comment

Working...
        X