Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 e30 M3, S14, 155k mi, DS/Black, well maintained, 16" EVO wheels, $41.5k

Hi folks,
    Selling my e30 m3 that I have been proud to own for the past 5-6 years. These are great cars, with this one garnering well deserved attention and accolades everywhere it goes.

I purchased it from a BMW Master mechanic who went through the car, replacing all mechanical components that needed replacing. The S14 motor runs and drives well, and is planted with the suspension, which is stiff, yet compliant. Has front and rear strut tower braces. Supersprint exhaust has a nice rumble. 16" Evo wheels with tires that are at least 6 years old and have some flat spots, although no dry rot. Has AC.

Car has been repainted in the past in its original color and looks great. No orange peel. No rust. Windshield has no cracks. The front fenders have DOT stickers but I don't see evidence of damage and carfax shows no accident records.

Interior in in great shape. No dash cracks. Seats have been recovered and look great. The plastic on the A pillars are getting unglued. A small sag in the headliner on the back right corner. Aftermarket radio.

Priced aggressively $41,500 for this appreciating classic, when rollers and super hi mileage ones are hovering in low to mid 30s.

VIN# WBSAK0300J2195901

Call me at 50four 957- 963six with any questions or PM me.

Car is in Houston, TX

Comment

wow, seems like a solid deal, especially in today's strange market. best of luck on your sale, but i don't think you'll need it!
      Portland, Oregon
      '88 M5 | '88 330is | '89 M3

Comment

Nice car GLWS
        mike

Comment

Appreciate the kind words. Added the opening page of the carfax. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1233.PNG
Views:	915
Size:	362.5 KB
ID:	1288520

Comment

Forgot to mention that I had the rear main seal and clutch replaced last year.

Comment

Do you have brake ducts fitted or are the fog lights missing?

More pictures and additional details about the car would be helpful to your cause.
              1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

Thanks for the question - the fog lights were taken out, but I believe they are in a box of spare parts in the garage.

Mechanical stuff:

- The suspension is Ground Control Coil overs with Koni F/R shocks.
                - Urethane bushings with E36 front control arms.
                - Ireland Engineering Adjustible Front sway bars
                - Ireland Engineering F/R strut braces

- Oil/filter done 4 months ago
                - Transmission and diff fluids were replaced as well with Redline fluids.

- Clutch and Rear main seal replaced in 2019

- Autothority Chip

- Front/Rear Brakes were recently redone as well.

- AC blows cold - the compressor and drier were replaced in 2019

- Driveshaft rebuild in 2014

- Recent Valve adjustment

- Intake gaskets done

Exterior: Paint is in very good shape, and does have some scratches and rock chips, but nothing unsightly. The wing has some small cracks in it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice Car! GLWS
                  are those marker lights operable ? drilled into the fenders or glued on?

Comment

Thanks. One of the previous owners drilled it in for that euro look. Not plugged in.

Comment

Awesome car solid seller

Comment

Hey, thanks Pete!

Also, just got the Compression numbers back from the Indy

cyl 1 - 198
                        cyl 2 - 196
                        cyl 3 - 194
                        cyl 4 - 198

Comment

I’m sorry but whoever drilled those side markers in should be taken out back. That’s a damn shame

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

A few post detail pics
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sold. Thanks for the interest!

Comment

Working...
                              X