How much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much?

How much would a 1988 Henna with about 250k be? the car runs and drive. no leaks. it had an engine rebuild. interior reupholstered with leather and Alcantara with red stitch.
    :burn:

Precious little info to go on here, and no pics. At this age and mileage, rust is a major concern. You didn't mention it. Areas of concern are the front floor boards, front cowl, battery box, behind all 4 wheels, and in the rear license plate area. Also is sheet metal original? Is paint original? Crash damage? The devil is in the details on these cars!

Ron
    Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
    • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
    • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
    • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
    • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
    • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
    • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
    • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
    • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
    • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

thanks Ron. there are no rust. it went through restore about 10yrs ago. repainted with original color. all sheet metal is original. It does also have Strumung exhaust, BBS and Brembo brake upgrades. hopefully that is enough info

Comment

Have you checked BaT? Search E30 M3 and look at the sale results.You'll be able to compare condition, mileage, etc to your car and you should be able to get a good read-out on what your car may be worth. Right now BaT is the best (current) database for sale prices for the E30 M3. A little time and effort into your research will yield the answers you are looking for.
        1990 M3

Comment

https://bringatrailer.com/bmw/e30-m3/

Comment

Just sent you a Message. Thanks.

Comment

Where market is imo:

$25 for roller
              $35 for min driver quality
              $45 for decent driver
              $55 for good driver
              $65 for really good driver
              $75 for excellent driver
              $85 plus for collector quality

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

the pictures sure leave a lot to be desired, along with the lack of info. would say a minimum of $30k and only up from there. it's just where the world is these days. is this something you are buying to resell, or are you just not sure what you should be paying for it?
                Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
                @autobahnmotorsport
                '88 M5 | '88 330is

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                  the pictures sure leave a lot to be desired, along with the lack of info. would say a minimum of $30k and only up from there. it's just where the world is these days. is this something you are buying to resell, or are you just not sure what you should be paying for it?
                  This is my car since 1990, it's been the garage queen for the past 10-15yrs and gets driven maybe once a week. Sometimes, I feel someone who can enjoy it more should baby it. I am just checking to see what they cost these days. I've been out of the forums and meets for very long while. So just wanted to test the waters.

Comment

Originally posted by lyldvlsh1 View Post

This is my car since 1990, it's been the garage queen for the past 10-15yrs and gets driven maybe once a week. Sometimes, I feel someone who can enjoy it more should baby it. I am just checking to see what they cost these days. I've been out of the forums and meets for very long while. So just wanted to test the waters.
                    put it on BaT, seriously unless someone on here offers you something you can't refuse. For some reason the BaT is pulling crazy numbers on cars nowadays. it must be the urge to just get the fuck out of the house for a drive.

T

Comment

Originally posted by handblt View Post

put it on bat, seriously unless someone on here offers you something you can't refuse. For some reason the bat is pulling crazy numbers on cars nowadays. It must be the urge to just get the fuck out of the house for a drive.

T
                      hahahaha.

Comment

Are you in SoCal?

Comment

Originally posted by Positiveions View Post
                          Are you in SoCal?
                          yes, in San Diego

Comment

By chance have you brought the car to the YMCA in La Jolla?
                            Dan

88 M3
                            Black on Black

San Diego, CA
                            USA

Comment

Originally posted by 99M3Riverside View Post
                              By chance have you brought the car to the YMCA in La Jolla?
                              Yes. before COVID19, I played Basketball there every Sunday, So on nice sunny days, I would drive it there.

Comment

Working...
                              X