X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Wanted: E30 M3 Euro Spec

Hi guys,

looking to source a BMW E30 M3, euro spec only, to add to our family collection.

Ideally looking for a later 215hp version, or any of the limited editions such as JC, or RR, Evo 1 or Evo 2 aswell.

if you know anyone that wants to sell anywhere in Europe, cash payment and collection all within 48 hours (even with the COVID-19 situation).

Please let me know what you have.

No silly prices or dreamers please, if you are genuinely interested in selling your e30 m3, I will buy immediately!

Thank you

Originally posted by rambini90 View Post

No silly prices
    LOL. Have you checked the prices of decent EVO models?

I can find at least 6 EVO models in Europe. How hard have you looked? They are out there but likely not at the low price you want to pay.

1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

I'd like one that isn't at a silly price too, please.
      1988 BMW M3
      2010 Ferrari 599
      2013 BMW X1

Comment

Originally posted by mwagner10702 View Post

LOL. Have you checked the prices of decent EVO models?

I can find at least 6 EVO models in Europe. How hard have you looked? They are out there but likely not at the low price you want to pay.
        Yes mate, ofcourse I have looked - but there are dreamers who want 130k for them and have been sitting on for sale on websites for 2 years plus. This is what I mean by no dreamers or silly prices.

Comment

Yes mate, ofcourse I have looked - but there are dreamers who want 130k for them and have been sitting on for sale on websites for 2 years plus. This is what I mean by no dreamers or silly prices.
          So let's assume for sake of discussion I had a three owner, under 100k miles, 1990 Sport Evo, no accidents, original paint, original interior, no modifications, Hagerty condition 2. What would you pay?
          1990 M3

Comment

I have to LOL at that.
            In a world when bog standard US spec E30M3s that have been driven, with double or triple digit miles on them are selling for over 60K, 130K for a 1 of 500, or 1 of 600 special edition seems like a deal.
            How long have you been around the E30M3 world?
            You may have missed the boat by about 10 or so years.
            Last edited by jimmy p.; 10-09-2020, 06:51 AM.
            jimmy p.
            87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
            88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
            88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
            92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
            98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
            04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post

I have to LOL at that.
              In a world when bog standard US spec E30M3s that have been driven, with double or triple digit miles on them are selling for over 60K, 130K for a 1 of 500, or 1 of 600 special edition seems like a deal.
              How long have you been around the E30M3 world?
              You may have missed the boat by about 10 or so years.
              What a very naive and immature post. You cannot compare the US market and the European market, if they were priced so well they wouldn't be up for sale for 2/3 years would they. Bottom line is there are too many dreamers asking crazy amounts for average cars. Nowhere did I say I want a cheap car, just said willing to pay what the market is dictating not what people are dreaming they think they can get. Now jog on.

Comment

rambini90 - you didn't answer my question . . .
                1990 M3

Comment

Yep, I'm pretty naive about E30M3s.
                  You let us know when you find your car pal.
                  Post pics.
                  I'll be here.
                  jimmy p.
                  87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
                  88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
                  88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
                  92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
                  98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
                  04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

So let's assume for sake of discussion I had a three owner, under 100k miles, 1990 Sport Evo, no accidents, original paint, original interior, no modifications, Hagerty condition 2. What would you pay?
                    80/90k Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
                      Yep, I'm pretty naive about E30M3s.
                      You let us know when you find your car pal.
                      Post pics.
                      I'll be here.
                      dont worry I will do, as soon as you compared two different versions of the e30 m3 and two different markets, your opinion was invalid.

Comment

80/90k Euros.
                        I don't think you have a good handle on the values of these rare editions. A base (192hp) 1990 M3 has a Haggerty #2 value of €83k ($98k). Wanting to pay €80/90 for a rare Sport Evolution is unrealistic unless it is laying upside down in a ditch somewhere.
                        1990 M3

Comment

I don't think you have a good handle on the values of these rare editions. A base (192hp) 1990 M3 has a Haggerty #2 value of €83k ($98k). Wanting to pay €80/90 for a rare Sport Evolution is unrealistic unless it is laying upside down in a ditch somewhere.
                          Is that why there is exactly the same one you mentioned with slightly more miles (128k miles) for 72k pounds is up for sale with a trader in the UK at the moment? Been up for sale for 6 months. Again, if the price was so good it would of sold lol. I have more than good handle thanks. Seems to me you dont know the difference between people putting them up for silly prices and you think thats value and the ones that actually sell - thats where the biting point in the market actually is.

Comment

Is that why there is exactly the same one you mentioned with slightly more miles (128k miles) for 72k pounds is up for sale with a trader in the UK at the moment? Been up for sale for 6 months. Again, if the price was so good it would of sold lol. I have more than good handle thanks. Seems to me you dont know the difference between people putting them up for silly prices and you think thats value and the ones that actually sell - thats where the biting point in the market actually is.
                            So go make an offer.
                            1988 BMW M3
                            2010 Ferrari 599
                            2013 BMW X1

Comment

Originally posted by Steve88M3 View Post

So go make an offer.
                              Hahaha, I don’t you’ve ever dealt with British traders before, you’d be lucky to get 100 off let alone “make an offer” type scenario

Comment

Working...
                              X