Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99M3Riverside
    replied
    I am in S. CA and will keep an eye out in case I hear word of mouth. It would be good to know what you are looking for and budget.

Leave a comment:

• Ron ///Man
    replied
    Welcome Michael! Anyone with your resolve will certainly fit right in with this crowd! We'll keep our eyes and ears open and let you know if anything pops up. You might also join the facebook groups S14.Net Officialest and the E30 M3/Group/Chat/Classifieds. It would help if you posted up your color preferences and what sort of mileage and condition you're after and if you want a pure stocker, modded street worrier, one for street / track or a pure track / race car. I presume not the latter two since you have houndstooth seats etc queued up for it.

Leave a comment:

• e30Lamour
    started a topic WTB: SoCal e30 M3

WTB: SoCal e30 M3

Hi s14 friends!

This is my first post on the forum, but I’ve been a r3vlimited member since ‘09. In the past I’ve had three 1991 318iS models in the arsenal, my current garage consists of a 1987 m-tech 1 variant and a 1991 325i.

Over the past decade I’ve been hoarding a ton of parts in preparation for my dream car, the e30 m3 (God’s Chariot);

NOS Hella Smoked Smilies, Smoked Startec taillights, glass moonroof, 370 mm m-tech I wheel, houndstooth sport seats, etc... anywho, not trying to boast however would like to give an idea of how motivated I’ve been to obtain an e30 m3 to complete my vision.

If anyone has one they’re willing to part with or has a lead, I’d be grateful for the opportunity to see what’s out there. My name is Michael & can be reached via text or phone call at 949-510-369four.
Working...
X