WTB E30 M3 Atlanta, Ga or Southeast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB E30 M3 Atlanta, Ga or Southeast

Hi guys, i've been a long time browser. Mainly reading about members builds and common issues with the E30. i think it is time i finally set out to search for one myself.

Budget 25-35K$
    Mileage: open
    Color: White, Red >>> other colors
    Condition: open but no to complete rust buckets

Open to projects but not bare shells. i think there are still some left out there to be had. i plan to do a full glass out respray/restoration with all OEM parts. i'm pretty crazy about my projects, and will take care of your loved one. i also have a 1995 E36 M3 AW/M-rain interior i could throw in on a partial trade. The e36 just had a full glass out respray and lots of OE parts. all documented. i can send over photos if anyones interested. Shoot me a PM or Email anytime.

Thanks
    - Dan Y.
    - [email protected]

Can 100% vouch for Dan. The cars he builds are generally cleaner than when they left the factory originally. Whatever project you'd sell him would be going to a great home!

Comment

I just want Dan to do the work on my car but I can still keep it. Agreed about the top notch work.

Comment

Originally posted by Westopher View Post
        I just want Dan to do the work on my car but I can still keep it. Agreed about the top notch work.
        Thanks Jay!

Comment

This is what you should expect for that price range: https://www.ebay.com/itm/11475209853...=10001&mkevt=1

Comment

Originally posted by Westopher View Post

Thanks Chris! i found myself checking out your car the other day lol. said damn this is perfect!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evanboyle View Post
              This is what you should expect for that price range: https://www.ebay.com/itm/11475209853...=10001&mkevt=1
              Hey Evan, i've seen that post but i doubt anyones actually buying it. just my opinion.

Comment

bump! Any interest in selling the E36, or primarily looking to trade? Don't think I'd have the heart to get rid of my E30, but I have been looking at E36s recently.

Comment

Working...
                X