WTB E30 M3 (prefer local CA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB E30 M3 (prefer local CA)

Hi -- Looking for an e30 m3 in driver's condition (definitely not looking for concourse). Mileage doesn't matter as long as it's been maintained. It will be driven as they're meant to! Open or deferred service items OK, so long as it drives solid. Will be wrenching myself with my son. Thanks!

-"ragnar"

bump

Comment

bumpy

Comment

Based on your criteria, maybe you should post your budget $ and sellers might approach you. Just saying.

Comment

Fair point. Currently, $50-60K. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ragnar View Post
            Fair point. Currently, $50-60K. Thanks!
            That amount range should get you a decent example. I'm sure you'll be getting some sellers' attention. Best of luck!

Comment

Bumping for my guy..

Comment

I've got am 88 Zinno on black car with 117K on it. I've owned it since 2003, and have records back to new. Its been mostly sitting the last few years (driven a few hundred miles a year) and I think it might be time to make room in the garage. It has some needs - lots of oil leaks, and needs a windshield (cracked), but it drives great and looks great. Email me at iannfld @ gmail if you're interested.

Comment

I have 1990 sterling silver in Phoenix Arizona in excellent condition. Service records from day and original window sticker. You can view it on s14 Facebook page or email me at [email protected]

fyi- I don’t come on here very often.

Comment

Working...
                  X