This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty, wrecked, stripped 1988 M3 shell for sale with salvage title

It's been a good while since i have posted anything here on S14. I Have this M3 body shell that has been kicking around and I thought I might put it out there to see if it might be of use to anyone. Although you can technically restore anything, I personally do not consider this to be a restorable shell. What I am selling is the legal right to rebuild and E30 M3. Basically, the same thing that has been done with old Ferrari's and other rare collector's cars time and again. I do understand that there can be some controversy depending on how it is used. I also know that BMW used to sell a complete replacement body shell with no title. The build date on this car is 01/87. It is considered to be the 7th M3 off the assembly line and possibly (most likely) the very first M3 imported into the USA. Other than a few parts under the hood(steering knuckle, brake booster, oil cooler, and a few various small bits), anything M3 has been already removed from this shell. as you can see by the photos, the C-pillar/sail panel is gone, rear inner fenders are gone, core support is gone. The car was hit in the rear end and it is rusty from sitting outside for years. I am happy to accept a reasonable offer from someone whom i can have a decent degree of confidence will not use to retitle a stolen car. Vehicle is located in Houston, TX. I have a tractor with a loader and i can load it on your trailer for you. If you are interested, it would be best to call me directly. it is a pretty rare occasion that i am on the forum now days. Brian 832-723-4834

More picsClick image for larger version

Name:	BF7636BD-4CA4-46B5-AA88-1A430F79BCA6.jpeg
Views:	736
Size:	968.1 KB
ID:	1305368
    Attached Files

Comment

More pics
      Attached Files

Comment

I have a photo of the Florida title that I tried to upload, but apparently I have already used up too many megabytes to do so.

Comment

Is the rear parcel shelf still in tact?
          "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
          "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
          onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

well, it is there, but it has been cut up on the sides

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
              X