X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 bmw m3

Buy a driver's M3!!!

Modifications done by previous owner:
    Recaro Sport seats, Alcantara Steering, recovered rear seat to match fronts, JB Racing Turner motor Sports flywheel/clutch, Split Second MAF, Nologly spark plug wires, aftermarket front bumper with brake ducts connected to Turner Motorsports cooling brake backing plates, Bilstein sport shocks, Eiback sport springs, Ireland Eng. adjustable sway bars, all suspension reinforcements installed, fixed camber plates 2 degrees, front strut tower bars, rear strut tower reinforcements with tower bar, Hella tinted headlights, UCC short shifter, E36 M3 Steering rack, High capacity oil pump, new Rod and main bearings Bimmer World). Cross drilled front rotors, Greenstuff brake pads, stainless steel brake lines, 25mm Master cylinder, Treehouse lower control arm bushings, Aluminium lower control arms.

All modifications have less than 15,000 miles on them.
    No rust on body. California car but now on the east coast.

I purchased the car in 2016. On startup,the morning after my drive home from TN the head spit a valve shim. This seems physically impossible if you have seen the inside of the "tub" in an s14 head but it is not. I had the head removed and valves and seats inspected and polished. Luckily no damage or bending.

Otherwise, I haven't had to do much besides a wheel bearing and new clutch master cylinder. Oil changed about 1x/year. Driven less than 2,000 miles a year and garage kept. Odometer is not hooked up. I don't know how much mileage is on the engine. Guessing around 150k-200k. The engine has run without issue for me. Interior feels very nice, nothing ratty or needing attention.

Salvage title. The car fax does not describe the damage. It appears to be to the left front and hood, as those areas have been repainted. All alignments have been good, so the repair (before I bought it) seems to have been well done. It was salvaged during a low-point in e30 M3's value. I think had this happened just a few years later it would have been repaired and have a clean title.

Older style 4 rims w/ new tires. They were supposed to be on there for a season until I could find something nicer but are still on the car 1 year later....They drive fine but one rim is slightly bent causing mild vibration at 70mph.

PRICE: $32,000

Lowest price I've seen in YEARS for an e30 M3! So, no low balling or tire kicking. I'm looking for a quick easy sale and retain the right to sell this to whoever is going to get the deal done as smoothly as possible for me. I may pull this ad tomorrow as I've been really fickle about selling this car. I know I'll never be able to afford one again. I feel confident you could fly in and drive this car home.
    Attached Files

I feel like I was put in a time machine back to 2000 when cars like this would come up for sale weekly.

That looks like a great car for someone who wants a driver rather than garage queen.

Where on the East coast are you located?

Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Hey man, thanks for the comment. Located in VA.
      Ahh the early 2000's. I should have been buying cars and stocks.
      Correction:
      It's a 1990.

Couple of other photos.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have these rims too for the buyer (no tires). Probably should have kept these wheels on...

Attached Files

Comment

Crazy good deal. You'll have your pick of buyers. Pick a good one so we don't see it listed for 50k next month.

Comment

Hi Pete. Mike here. Where in VA are you? I’m in Rockville Md. could I come see her soon? Looking for a 6th to give a home. 240 676 3642

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Thanks for the comments and interest guys. A deposit has been received on the car from first party that got in touch a few hours back

Comment

solid deal overall. wish i could have a second one. hope you find the old girl a good, permanent home.
                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3 M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by pete914 View Post
                  Thanks for the comments and interest guys. A deposit has been received on the car from first party that got in touch a few hours back
                  and that was me handing it off to someone.....whats wrong with me lol. That was hard to do, but I don't need another one right now. UGH

T

Comment

Tony did you buy it? I'm confused by your cryptic post

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Damn!!!! Missed it!

Comment

Car is sold. I got a smoking deal when I bought the car, figured I would pay it forward to the next driver Thanks for the interest everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X