WTB: Driver E30 M3 or Swap for my E30 M3 Racecar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Driver E30 M3 or Swap for my E30 M3 Racecar

Want to buy a driver quality E30 M3 - but needs to be rust and accident free. I am either looking to buy or can swap ( + or - cash depending on value of your car ) for my fully prepared E30 M3 racecar.

would love to see some details and pics on what you are offering. It's pretty vague

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3 View Post
      would love to see some details and pics on what you are offering. It's pretty vague
      Sometimes I post 3am threads like that also, so I didn't even bother asking for pics of he fully prepped race car, was waiting for his follow up post.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

My apologies. Id rather just buy a stock one outright and that would be my first preference.

I am getting older but feel like I have a few good autox and track years left (in me). Although it is street legal - working lights, turn signals, wipers etc, I have a harder time getting in and out and putting on the harness each time for street driving, so this one is track use only for me. I have another uncaged but dedicated track car (awd turbo) that is much more forgiving to drive, suits my driving style better (aka lack of skill) and easier to get in and out of.

Here are some pics. Engine is a EuroSpec S50B32. It was built for the Targa NewFoundland.
        https://photos.app.goo.gl/c8wxAiC33gtWDRwH9

Comment

Originally posted by overdrive View Post
          My apologies. Id rather just buy a stock one outright and that would be my first preference.

I am getting older but feel like I have a few good autox and track years left (in me). Although it is street legal - working lights, turn signals, wipers etc, I have a harder time getting in and out and putting on the harness each time for street driving, so this one is track use only for me. I have another uncaged but dedicated track car (awd turbo) that is much more forgiving to drive, suits my driving style better (aka lack of skill) and easier to get in and out of.

Here are some pics. Engine is a EuroSpec S50B32. It was built for the Targa NewFoundland.
          Thats a really nice looking build.
          I dont think you will have any trouble selling that. I'm not a 6 cylinder swap lover, but if there was a 6 cylinder to do I'd say thats it.
          High five if you are the builder / architect of this car. Nicely done.
          Good luck with the sale or trade or whatever you do.
          jimmy p.
          87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
          88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
          88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
          92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
          98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
          04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Price?

T

Comment

Got a nice 1990 driver that I was gonna put on bring a trailer in next few months. High miles at 188k but engine rebuilt by PO as well as full paint about 9-10 years ago by PO. I have spent last year and a half on bringing it back to stock and driving correctly!

Comment

Originally posted by mose30m3 View Post
                Got a nice 1990 driver that I was gonna put on bring a trailer in next few months. High miles at 188k but engine rebuilt by PO as well as full paint about 9-10 years ago by PO. I have spent last year and a half on bringing it back to stock and driving correctly!
                Everyone "threatens" bring a trailer. I love it. Porsche people, BMW owners, etc..

BAT brings all the money. Only issue is you deal on THEIR terms. Their Reserve, their writeup etc...And there is always that small chance the car flops and you sell for their low reserve.

I use Hemmings to get the most exposure for $99 and 6 months. Have sold 2 cars there within a week of listing.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Beautiful race car ! Even better with the Euro Spec e36 engine. Must really haul

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post

Price?

T
                    Take a break Mangum. Holy COW! You're an animal.lol

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Working...
                    X