Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 M3 street/track/show car

Time to move on.
    Entertaining offers on my M3. Show/Track car. Car in Houston Texas on Texas Title.

M3 Repainted in 2004. Zero Rust. Had previous body work prior to 2000, R/H Dot R fender.

96,000 miles.

Engine

Rebuilt at MChanics in Mineola NY at 84,000 miles. All worn parts replaced or upgraded. New hoses throughout. Engine rebuild included crank polish, rods balanced, new JE coated 11.5-1 pistons, new bearing shells and wrist pins. Schrick 282/274 cams installed with new shims. 3 angle valve grind with fresh seat grind for valves. New seals throughout, new isolator bushings on intake, new timing chain tensioner, new chain guides. New adjustable cam gears installed and timed. Transmission fluid, rear end fluid changed at that time. New guilbo. Running VSR Chip, dyno’d by Mario Langsten to verify good A/F mixture.

Dyno sheet available.

New South Bend Stage 1 clutch on resurfaced 11lb flywheel. Installed during rebuild.

Suspension- Full Turner Motorsports J-Stock kit. Front and rear Bimmerworld strut bars. Adjustable front strut mounts.

Brakes- Bimmerworld backing plates with ducting to EVO Carbon Fiber ducts. Hawk HP+ pads. Willwood fluid changed annually.

Exhaust- 84k-VSR race cat connected to older B&B Triflo muffler.

Fire Suppression system- 2 handle system with 3lb bottle, nozzles under hood.

Short Shift- UUC ultimate installed at 84k.

3 sets of rims. 6 Stock wheels, Riken Mesh 16x7 and Speedline 16x7.

Interior-

A pillar gauge pod with oil pressure and wideband O2. O2 sensor needed.

Recaro pole position seats with older Simpson harnesses and Autopower bolt in street roll bar.

Vintage Momo steering wheel. Newer BMW shift knob and boot.

134A conversion on A/C.

Older Alpine disc player.

Exterior-

EVO2 body color and EVO3 Rep CF chin spoilers.

CF brake ducts

CF hood

CF EVO3 Rep Rear wing with 3 way adjustable flap.

MHW smoked taillights

Smoked corner markers and front markers.

All black Roundels.

Comes with extra parts.

Original A-Pillar cover, original fog lights, CD rom manual and other items.

Original Sport Seats in great condition taken out and stored in 2004. Need conditioning.

Car needs nothing but a fresh set of tires and a new driver.

Anything north of $80k considered.
    Last edited by OnrailsM3; 11-15-2021, 11:55 AM.

Say it ain’t so!

But if the time has truly come… put it on BAT with a reserve at 80k. I bet you get 85-90k. Just saw a junker with 285k miles fetch 71k!
    Last edited by mrsha007; 11-15-2021, 05:11 PM.
    "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
    "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
    onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Originally posted by mrsha007 View Post
      Say it ain’t so!

But if the time has truly come… put it on BAT with a reserve at 80k. I bet you get 85-90k. Just saw a junker with 285k miles fetch 71k!
      you don't get to set the reserve, they do and it seems that 60-65ish is the ceiling. That should fetch $80+ all day long on there.

T

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post

you don't get to set the reserve, they do and it seems that 60-65ish is the ceiling. That should fetch $80+ all day long on there.

T
        oh I didn’t know that they pick the reserve. That’s a bit silly. But yea I don’t see it not getting to 80k.
        "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
        "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
        onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

I've sold two cars on BaT. The reserve was a negotiation both times. Cars sold for above reserve each time

Comment

Time doesn't stand still. You've owned the car forever and done it justice.

The ultimate track / street combo you've got.

Those wheels look like the super rare ones from Southern? Forget their name at the moment, but you are saying they are Riken Mesh?

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
              Those wheels look like the super rare ones from Southern? Forget their name at the moment, but you are saying they are Riken Mesh?
              Southern Way = Epsilon

Comment

Good luck with the sale, you shouldn't need it, but please stay away from those scammy a$$holes from bringatrailer

Comment

If it were me I would list it on Ebay starting at the a couple grand than the absolute lowest you would take in cash, in person, with no reserve, and just let it ride.

T

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post
                    If it were me I would list it on Ebay starting at the a couple grand than the absolute lowest you would take in cash, in person, with no reserve, and just let it ride.

T
                    eBay is trash. It's good for exposure though and best of all, the ads are eventually deleted by the owner. BAT whores your car out for infinity and beyond.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Listed here.
                      https://www.exoticcartrader.com/list...9-bmw-m3-e30-1

Comment

Always loved your car! Good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X