This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3 Rolling Chassis Racecar

This is a tough call, but after 22 years of owning and tracking an e30 I would like to explore other platforms. I have won races in this car as recently as 2019, including a 55 minute enduro in a vintage series in the midwest (VSCDA), did not compete in 2020 but ran some races with a new setup in 2021. This car was on track 13 days in 2021, motor pulled in October and it's a rolling chassis as it sits.

Car:
    Clean Title in hand
    1988 M3
    160k on chassis
    Carbon Fiber VIS hood with Race Louver hood vent
    Vladen front bumper (in need of some fiberglass repair)
    Spare Fiberglass front bumper included that needs to be mounted and likely reinforced (it's super light)
    Carbon Fiber MA Shaw rear wing
    Sunroof cassette mostly removed and sunroof panel mounted somewhat permanently -- does not open
    Lexan rear quarter windows
    Lexan pin in windows for storage or to wash the car
    ATL 12gallon well cell with lifter pump and surge tank. Bosch 044 fuel pump in surge tank
    Push fit Aeroquip AN6 fuel lines running from fuel cell to engine bay
    Flex fuel adapter for e85. All lines and pumps are e85 compatible
    Condor rear subframe and trailing arm bushings. Adjustable eccentric trailing arm setup with e39 eccentric parts
    Rear Trailing arms are reinforced on the A shape and at the lower shock mount
    DTM front control arms (MRT brand)
    E36 front struts
    Motion Control 2 way non remote suspension front and rear. 700/900 spring rates. 22mm Front sway bar, 19mm rear sway bar (not installed)
    Massive DTM pedal box with 3 master cylinders and balance bar
    Massive Big brake kit. 6 piston front calipers (SLR6), 4 piston rear calipers (SLR4). 11.75"x1.125" rotors front and rear, front brakes are ducted
    Setrab oil cooler
    Z4 manual steering rack
    15" Kosei K1 wheels -- 1 set included, 3 more available if buyer wants including older Hoosier H20 rains
    RaceSpec fuse box with Milspec Deutsche connectors to power the car
    RaceSpec matching switch panel
    Factory dash modified for rollcage
    VAC aluminum floor mounting plates for racing seats
    8 point Safety Devices bolt in roll cage (came with the car) with some extra tie ins on the rear shock tower
    Engine bay repainted winter of 2020

Car is setup to run an S14 and matching transmission. With an S14 and Getrag box it weighs about 2265 without driver.
    The last S14 in it ran a Link G4+ ECU and made 285rwhp, this car is very quick!

Willing to include Mobil 1 BTCC Livery kit which I bought and never fully installed

On track incident prior to my ownership. Car aligns perfectly, tracks rock solid and anyone that knows me knows I drive it on track HARD and it's been great. This car has an SCCA log book, a midwestern council logbook (midwest org.) and i race it in VSCDA as well (Vintage sports car drivers association). It's been a racecar for a lot of years.

What's not included:
    - ECU
    - Engine harness
    - Instrumentation
    - Seats
    - Engine, transmission, diff, driveshaft, exhaust.

This is a rolling chassis. You can easily plug in an S54, S50 variant, K swap, v8, whatever. The chassis is setup and can take it any drivetrain, it's strong and robust and in great shape. It has some racing rash on it and could use some paint love on a few panels, or a wrap but it's a racecar and looks awfully good from five feet.

Price is $34,000 for the roller. Some other parts may be available by request. I'm working on getting pics up, will be added to ad as I get the uploaded
    Pics here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xY?usp=sharing

Serious buyers, this car is immediately available and is currently located in zip code 53217
    PM me for initial contact and I will share my phone number privately

Dave

woah.
    Dude.
    End of an era
    jimmy p.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
    92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
    98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Moderators: please close this thread

Comment

Working...
      X