FS: 1990 Brilliant Red M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1990 Brilliant Red M3

After almost 20yrs. I'm reluctantly selling my project car. Car has been sitting in my garage for about 12yrs. car turns over, but does not start due to 3 1/4 of a tank of stale fuel. Car ran well prior to sitting/storing. I had planned to tastefully mod it, however time just got away from me with life's changes. This is a younger persons project or anyone that wants to tinker with an iconic vehicle! Car is, I would say 85% stock with the s14 engine at 113k original miles. Car has never been tracked, auto crossed or molested! Car has some rust over the license plate where the light bulb goes and that's it! Vehicle comes with service documents from previous owner as well as my own. Many extra optional OEM and aftermarket parts new and used that were bought for the car, but not installed that are too many to list which are available! Some directly from Germany! I'm located in southeastern PA west of Philly. I am not willing to ship, so please don't ask.

I will try to post photos ASAP. Not trying to give the car away so please, no insults!

Thanks for looking!
    Kick the tires and light the fires!

Sorry, forgot to mention, interior is really good shape, no cracks in the dash just normal wear in driver's seat, rear seats look unused for as old as the car is!

Comment

Prices are required in sale ads
      Thanks

Comment

Interested. Please PM me details and pics to [email protected]
        Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
        • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
        • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
        • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
        • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
        • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
        • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
        • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
        • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
        • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

PM sent. Thanks much.

Comment

After almost 20yrs. I'm reluctantly selling my project car. Car has been sitting in my garage for about 12yrs. car turns over, but does not start due to 3 1/4 of a tank of stale fuel. Car ran well prior to sitting/storing. I had planned to tastefully mod it, however time just got away from me with life's changes. This is a younger persons project or anyone that wants to tinker with an iconic vehicle! Car is, I would say 85% stock with the s14 engine at 113k original miles. Interior is really good shape, no cracks in the dash just normal wear in the driver's seat, rear seats look unused for as old as the car is! Car has never been tracked, auto crossed or molested! Car has some rust over the license plate where the light bulb goes and that's it! Vehicle comes with service documents from previous owner as well as my own. Paint is not showroom by no means, has some chips and scratches.

A few issues/repairs I can remember that needed to be done was a leaky steering rack (which I had plan to swap out for and Z3) and intermittent noise from the rear suspension which I was going to also replace. Many extra optional OEM and aftermarket parts new and used that were bought for the car, but not installed that are too many to list which are available! Some directly from Germany! I'm located in southeastern PA west of Philly. I am not willing to ship, so please don't ask.

I will try to post photos ASAP. Not trying to give the car away so please, no insults!

Thanks for looking!

Having trouble uploading photos! Going to try when I get home from work. Asking $15k which includes US OEM spare parts, euro and aftermarket parts can be had as a bundle or a la carte.

Comment

I believe im right down the road from you. PM sent

Comment

Sorry guys after popping the hood, the actual color is not brilliant red it's BMW-zinnoberrot! It's been so long, I forgot about that.

Comment

Pm Sent as well.

Comment

Guys I've been overwhelmed from work and haven't been able to keep up with the responds! Thank you so much for the interest, however I have no idea how to be fair about the sale!

Comment

Im also interested and local. Pm sent

Comment

Im sure you are overwhelmed with the price you listed. I sent a PM right away and said ill take it, and I'll come get it this weekend. Im sure all the PM's said that.

T

Comment

Id come get it right now!

Comment

I normally start with the person who responded first. If that's too difficult to establish, the next best way would be to put everyone's name in a hat and pick one.
                            Ron ///Man

• '91 Gr-A Former CiBiEmme / Ravaglia - Sold
                            • '90 M3 Faux EVOII Alpineweiss 36K Orig Owner - The Queen
                            • '91 M3 Faux EVO III Brilliantrot Euro Driveline - The Rocket
                            • '91 M3 Faux Gr-A Club Racer DM - The Alter EGO
                            • '89 M3 M3T / ITR Club Racer
                            • '94 Spec E36 - Eh....
                            • '09 M3 - Tarmac Terrorist
                            • '04 330Xi Sport 6 Speed - Snowmobile
                            • '07 530 Xi - Highway Star
                            • http://www.imwcarparts.com/e30-m3-parts.htm

Comment

Cash is king. everything else is just talk

also give the guy more than his ask and be a gentleman

dont be a vulture.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X