This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduced - 1990 E30 M3, Zinnoberrot

After negotiating with an out of state buyer who committed to buying the car the car is back up for sale as he did show up to view and buy. He had requested I close the original add prior to him coming to view and pick up the car. I’ve reduced the price to $110,000 or best offer as that is what we negotiated, original add is below in addition to the Autotrader add link and the original S14 sales add with comments – sorry for the repost.

1990 E30 M3, Zinnoberrot – Complete restoration. Built this car as a no expense spared restoration as I planned on using as my daily driver instead of my 1M, upon completion I realized it was too nice to drive around Orlando, Florida. Here is below is the link to the Classic Auto Trader Ad – as I can't seem to post pictures

https://s14net.vbulletin.net/forum/s...m3-zinnoberrot

The car comes with numerous additional parts including the following; 5 excellent condition original e30 m3 wheels – 4 new tires and original BMW tire on spare, BME Rear bumper, BMW Rear wing, Evo II front spoiler painted to match, Johnny Colletto rear wing painted to match, Original Plenum & Horns, all interior parts including all replaced electrical switches (all work), excellent condition radio (with Code) & all four speakers. NOS Rear window metal trim, rear side windows NOS Rubber seals and metal trim. Box of original NOS nuts/bolts/seals/HVAC plate – I always bought extra just in case, lots of original hard to find e30 M3 parts – additional rear speaker tray with M3 extension with original speaker cut-outs. New seat Bolsters – still in box.
    Asking price is negotiable – based on recent BAT sales my initial asking price is now $110,000 OBO, I know, crazy! Everything part that could be replaced with a NOS Evo or NOS bmw part was, essentially building a new e30 M3. Having owned numerous rare vehicles, I believe the e30 M3 is undervalued, especially when a restored Jeeps, defenders or Broncos sell for over 100K it’s only a matter of time until these are truly valued as a collector’s car especially when shops are now building replicas from standard E30s.

Totally agree. The E30 M3 is still undervalued but it comes down to the brands enthusiests.

Porsche people don't mind dropping stupid money on a silly pedestrian 993. E30 M3 is WAY better imo.

In any case, sorry the sale went through. Your car deserves all the money. Good luck.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Did BMW offer zinnoberrot for 1990? I thought they only offered brilliantrot for 1990-91.

Comment

Originally posted by SlideM3 View Post
        Did BMW offer zinnoberrot for 1990? I thought they only offered brilliantrot for 1990-91.
        It was offered for one month only! Should also have non pop out windows as part of the unique transition period from July to September Production.

Build date is gonna be July 1990 IIRC.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

• michaelclive2010
          michaelclive2010 commented
          Editing a comment
          Build date is July '89 which was also the last non-airbag model.

Thanks I meant July 89 build not July 90 build. I had one also. Pretty rare combination.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Reduced price - OBO - https://classics.autotrader.com/clas...w/m3/101705464

Lots of interest at a reduced price - this is very close to what I have in it - still comes with all the extra parts listed above - still can't believe these cost so much to restore!

thanks

Comment

Need to put this on BAT honestly..

Comment

Originally posted by dudley123 View Post
              Need to put this on BAT honestly..
              yep. Too bad it wasn't in the cue to come online right after the lach's one, that followed the red one with gold wheels. Definitely would get the asking price and probably more. I would go to BaT and message the top 2-3 bidders of those cars and see if they want a better car for a shit load less.......

T

Comment

I may do that, I do watch all the sales which are quite entertaining, I just don't have the time to monitor all the "questionable questions" from the gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelclive2010 View Post
                  I may do that, I do watch all the sales which are quite entertaining, I just don't have the time to monitor all the "questionable questions" from the gallery.
                  Yeah. Ask me how fun that was!?

Comment

Just lowered the price on Autotrader - thanks.

Comment

Sold, Admin please close - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X