1991 BMW M3 - Now Live on BaT- NO RESERVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 BMW M3 - Now Live on BaT- NO RESERVE

My shop listed our 1991, it went live today.

Really nice, if anyone is looking for AW

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-bmw-m3-33/

Check it out! Came out swinging, and I made it No Reserve...should be fun!

Looks like a nice example. Good luck with the sale!
    The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

what is the background on the prior auction and issues that were revealed in that auction?

T

Comment

Originally posted by HANDBLT View Post
        what is the background on the prior auction and issues that were revealed in that auction?

T

Our cliff notes, after reading bottom to top and top to bottom the 2019 auction comments (and we know AG's rep too, good dudes) here's a short dissertation of understanding

Original owner 1991-2012/3, at some point sold to it's second owner between then and 2019, though I'm not sure it was ever clarified if it was being sold on consignment by 911r

They replaced the windshield, windshield trim, cut out and fixed some cowl rust and that was that (I don't have a receipt for it, but the photos were shared)

They listed the car with BaT, and the VIN was incorrect, so, when ours went live yesterday, it never showed up as already being offered on the site.

I'm not sure what set off the comments from the 'fetter' guy (it seems he was posting too fast and thought BaT was deleting his posts?)

He alluded to some quarter panel repairs having been done, and that was his last (grossly condescendingly written post

I/we know who he is, and are not sure of his vendetta against the car, or BaT's mistake, and additionally, he's ON S14 so I'm sure this will boil over to here and there will be some online bickering.

I suppose, if someone in the past actually worked on the car and took photos of everything that was done (or not done?) that would go a long way clearing things up significantly.

Truth of the matter? It's a really nice E30 M3, with a lot of money and care spent on it from long term ownership. Again, unsure why the incessant posts trying to discredit the car, the previous seller, or .....? But here we are!

Hope that helps.

Comment

Yep that guy has an agenda, not sure what it is but he does. Its a pretty nice car, cars get bodywork over their life. Who cares.
          I've said it numerous times, there is no force on earth that would ever get me to sell a car on BAT.
          I'd take a 20% hit to never have to deal with morons like that.
          jimmy p.
          87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
          88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
          88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
          92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
          98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
          04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy p. View Post
            Yep that guy has an agenda, not sure what it is but he does. Its a pretty nice car, cars get bodywork over their life. Who cares.
            I've said it numerous times, there is no force on earth that would ever get me to sell a car on BAT.
            I'd take a 20% hit to never have to deal with morons like that.
            well said...couldnt agree more.
            The E30 M3 Renewed ~ Rebuilt ~ Re-engineered

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

E30 M3 Rebuild Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JOEBMW View Post

well said...couldnt agree more.
              Yeah, FFS, Its a No Reserve auction!
              There is no larger of a way to say " Sold As Is".
              Dude needs to get over himself.

I love looking at the cars on there, some really neat shit goes through there, I learn alot reading some of the auctions of cars I dont know so well, but for as much as I learn I just get pissed off at some of the shit people post on there.
              Quite literally people post shit that would probably get them punched in the face if said in person in a paddock or at a car show.

I try really hard never to post something thats not constructive, or helpful to the seller, helpful to the future owner, or positive about there car.
              If I'm not posting on a car, I probably cant find anything good about it so I stay out just like peoples For Sale threads. If I dont have something good to say I'm not blowing up someone's FS ad.
              Case in point that black Japanese "track car" that sold recently. That thing was a fucking travesty of mistakes but I wasnt going to poison the guys auction.
              Its just civility.
              Some people today really lack civility.
              Last edited by jimmy p.; 03-09-2022, 06:18 AM.
              jimmy p.
              87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
              88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Street
              88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - Race (#98 SCCA SPU)
              92 E30 M Technic Cabrio - S14 POWERED!
              98 318Ti M44, Base - Morea Green
              04 Ford F350 - V10

Comment

Working...
              X