Looking for an alpine, zinno or brilliantrot m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an alpine, zinno or brilliantrot m3

Hey everyone, I’m located on the east coast in New Jersey and I’m looking for a decent m3 in any of those three colors. S14 is preferred but I’m open to swapped cars as well. Please PM me with what you have and some info/contact number. I’m willing to travel for a car I can drive home.

I’ve been around e30’s for over a decade but never had the opportunity to buy an m3 until now. Thanks for your time.

Not sure what your budget can handle but I have my Alpine E30 M3 for sale at around $150k. It's worth every penny IMO of course.

I have a lachs for sale at $55k but you didn't mention lachs.

White car has 2.5 and Lachs has 2.3.

E30M3 is a Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
      Not sure what your budget can handle but I have my Alpine E30 M3 for sale at around $150k. It's worth every penny IMO of course.

I have a lachs for sale at $55k but you didn't mention lachs.

White car has 2.5 and Lachs has 2.3.

Hey thanks for the offer but I’m looking for something I can feel less guilty about driving on the NJ roads.

if anyone else has one please please pm me or you can even text me at (848) 229-72six four.
      I like to think I’m not one to scrutinize and dissect a car before buying it. If it runs and doesn’t need rust repair then it’ll be an easy sale.

Comment

• L James
        L James commented
        Editing a comment
        Come join us at SIGFest on 9/24 at BMW NA in Woodcliff Lake, NJ and check out the largest turnout of E30 M3s in the world. You can get an idea of condition of the various local E30 M3s around. Use that as a benchmark when you look for ones available for sale. www.sigfest.com Hope to see you there!

Still in the market if anyone has one!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpinem3416 View Post
        Still in the market if anyone has one!
        I have an 1990 Alpine White that I will be putting up for sale soon. Ex-EAG car, 67,xxx miles, black interior, all stock with the exception of the list below. All mechanicals and electricals work. Link to EAG pictures (when I bought the car) below. The few differences between now and when I purchased the car are as follows:

1) Fog lights removed, and brake ducts installed. OEM fog lights will be included with car.
        2) Ground Control suspension replaced with H&R race springs and Koni dampers (Koni double adjustable TC Kline dampers on the rear). 22mm bar in front, 19mm bar in rear. BMW OEM offset strut bearings.
        3) Horns disconnected to make room for brake ducting. OEM horns will be included with car.
        4) BMW Motorsports EVO flywheel installed with SACHS HD clutch and pressure plate
        5) Supersprint resonated center section installed in place of OEM cat center section. OEM center section will be included with car. EAG had replaced this during their rejuvenation. OEM rear muffler box is on the car.

Car has been maintained with an open checkbook. If it looked like it was going to fail, looked like it was worn out due to age I replaced it.

Full disclosure: I tracked the car for two years and it did have a half cage installed. Because of that there are two small holes in the rear carpet to accommodate the cage. You can't see them with the floor mats installed. There are also four holes on each side where the cage was bolted to the floor. These can easily be plugged with body plugs.

I recently took this car on a two day 425 mile tour / rally and it performed great with no issues. I am confident you could easily drive this car across country without issue. This is an outstanding driver's quality car. Using Hagerty's scale I'd put it between a 2 and 3.

Looking for $90,000 and will listen to a reasonable and sincere offer. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. Car is located in Lake Oswego Oregon.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aub4lVJs5CwQga9R...guGow?e=WGDnTk
        1990 M3

Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your M3

Comment

Originally posted by mwagner10702 View Post

I have an 1990 Alpine White that I will be putting up for sale soon. Ex-EAG car, 67,xxx miles, black interior, all stock with the exception of the list below. All mechanicals and electricals work. Link to EAG pictures (when I bought the car) below. The few differences between now and when I purchased the car are as follows:

1) Fog lights removed, and brake ducts installed. OEM fog lights will be included with car.
          2) Ground Control suspension replaced with H&R race springs and Koni dampers (Koni double adjustable TC Kline dampers on the rear). 22mm bar in front, 19mm bar in rear. BMW OEM offset strut bearings.
          3) Horns disconnected to make room for brake ducting. OEM horns will be included with car.
          4) BMW Motorsports EVO flywheel installed with SACHS HD clutch and pressure plate
          5) Supersprint resonated center section installed in place of OEM cat center section. OEM center section will be included with car. EAG had replaced this during their rejuvenation. OEM rear muffler box is on the car.

Car has been maintained with an open checkbook. If it looked like it was going to fail, looked like it was worn out due to age I replaced it.

Full disclosure: I tracked the car for two years and it did have a half cage installed. Because of that there are two small holes in the rear carpet to accommodate the cage. You can't see them with the floor mats installed. There are also four holes on each side where the cage was bolted to the floor. These can easily be plugged with body plugs.

I recently took this car on a two day 425 mile tour / rally and it performed great with no issues. I am confident you could easily drive this car across country without issue. This is an outstanding driver's quality car. Using Hagerty's scale I'd put it between a 2 and 3.

Looking for $90,000 and will listen to a reasonable and sincere offer. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. Car is located in Lake Oswego Oregon.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aub4lVJs5CwQga9R...guGow?e=WGDnTk
          I will 100% vouch for the car, and the owner. Having worked on it several times, it's exactly what you'd expect from a low miles, no nonsense example. The owner is a stand up individual, who is an excellent steward of the vehicle - whoever ends up owning it, is getting an exceptional M3. In today's market, I think it's a great value for the money, especially considering all the preventative maintenance performed. I'll be sad to see it go, and I truly hope it finds a great new home.

Austin
          Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3 M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
          X