Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Lipowich
    replied
    Vlad, we're going to keep it to 8000 with the current programming, unless you want something I don't know about!

This engine has been for sale for a LONG time at this asking price on ebay. I think its way over market personally. It has been for sale off and on for about 6 to 7 months. I know, I check on the market, I was selling a S38 package back then.

Vlad will indeed shortly have between 370 and 380 at the crank. Please everyone tell him to also do a ltw flywheel at the same time he's putting in the six speed. hehehehehe

Leave a comment:

• S14PWR
    replied
    A worked up S54!

Leave a comment:

• E_Swift
    replied
    8200? which one's that?

Leave a comment:

• vlad
    replied
    Yeah, this engine is nice... I was dreaming of this motor before I found something else (which is lighter, has more HP and revs to 8200 RPM)

Leave a comment:

• JeffNJM3
    replied
    Yeah, I didn't see the core charge at first, but in the US you would have to get very lucky to buy an e34 M5 with any amount of miles for under $11-12 thousand USD. And 98K miles(if they can verify it) is not alot of miles for an engine that old. Plus these engines don't come up for sale every week.

Leave a comment:

• Gorilla
    replied
    Do It ?

Not sure what's on ?

6,000 USD buys a 90/ 91/92 M5 [complete car] with about 100-150,000 miles in either the UK or Germany with part or sometimes full service history.

3-3,500 USD buys a good S38 M5 3.8 engine, another 1250-1500.00 gets you a half decent 6 speed box for that engine.

So why is 6,000.00 plus 950.00 core exchange a bargin ?

Please explain ?

Regards,

The Gorilla.

Leave a comment:

• Bruce
    replied
    That is not a bad price for an E34 S38 motor (310 hp?). The curious thing is why are they charging $950 for a core charge?

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    $6,450 is a steal for a 98k mile engine?

...are you sure about that?

Jim

Leave a comment:

• JeffNJM3
    started a topic Do it, please someone do it!!

Do it, please someone do it!!

Ebay auction # 8027624327 The buy it now price is a steal, I'd buy it if I had the cash

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB..._BIN_Stores_IT
Working...
X