Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LachSlvrE30M3
    replied
    there is nothing wrong with the car. The only thing it needs is a set of ignition wires (which i have and will provide with the car) the car is misfiring and it is due to a faulty wire........

contact me if you are still interested. 862-849-6357

the guy above never came to see it or anything. He just called me and said he'd give me 7k in cash for it...i said come get it and assumed the car was sold already. He never showed up nor called............ Sorry Godspeed.

Leave a comment:

• GodSpeed
    replied
    whats wrong with lacksilvers car ? I was going to check it out on a recent trip to Jersey but didnt get a hold of him on the fone. Well if someone who'se checked out the car and found the car is no good, then someone should tell me so I dont need to waste my time.....

Originally posted by pre-hop
    would you please just tell this dude why you don't want to buy his car...

Leave a comment:

• LachSlvrE30M3
    replied
    yes please ... only cuz u did tell me that u wanted it and i turned someone away because of it

Leave a comment:

• pre-hop
    replied
    would you please just tell this dude why you don't want to buy his car...

Leave a comment:

• LachSlvrE30M3
    replied
    mine is still for sale.......

Leave a comment:

• johnnyblaze
    replied
    still looking for an e30 m3

Leave a comment:

• johnnyblaze
    replied
    still looking

Leave a comment:

• LachSlvrE30M3
    replied
    like i said....mine is just taking up room in the garage.......would like to get rid of it as soon as possible......3 cars is more than enough

Leave a comment:

• LachSlvrE30M3
    replied
    like i said....mine is just taking up room in the garage.......would like to get rid of it as soon as possible......3 cars is more than enough

Leave a comment:

• johnnyblaze
    replied
    ok im still looking i got one guy but in still looking for another one a buddy of mine wants one he has a 325 right now

Leave a comment:

• LachSlvrE30M3
    replied
    the guy from new york never came down to see mine....let me know if you are still interested

Leave a comment:

• johnnyblaze
    replied
    thanks guys will look im to them but still keeping my eyes open for other ones if you kn0w of any

Leave a comment:

• yellowtree
    replied
    i have a 88 black/tan $11,000 Make offer

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/129832796.html

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Gunnymac
    replied
    Mine is still for sale here is the ebay ad when I had it on ebay. I removed the little bit off surface rust on it. it was very easy to do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ALCA%3AUS%3A31

Leave a comment:

• johnnyblaze
    replied
    h

Leave a comment:

Working...
X