Fs 1988 M3 Reno Nevada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs 1988 M3 Reno Nevada

Up for sale is my 1988 BMW E30 M3 in excellent condition. Car has been meticulously maintained for the past 7 years with Mobil 1 and Redline oils. Original S14 2.3L DOHC with 128,xxx miles with E36 tensioner.
    Car sits on BBS RSII with new Kumho 215/35/18 tires. Bilstein and H&R springs, Suspension Techniques swaybars with Turner motorsports reinforcements and Eibach strut bar.
    Exterior: Paint is an 8 out of 10. Carbon Fiber vented DTM mirrors, EVO III wing with adjustable Carbon Fiber flap and smoked taillights.
    Interior: Lets start off with Black Recaro Speed seats with Wedge engineering brackets and Red Schroth 4pt seatbelts. A MOMO champion steering wheel with matching MOMO shift knob and MOMO pedals. A $3000 system which consists of a Kenwood rotating deck, Polk Audio separates, MTX amps and subs with monster wiring. A Pillar mount with 2 VDO gauges (volt and oil pressure). Diamond plated floor mats and ///M mats finishes off the interior.
    Thanks for looking...

Listed on

http://reno.craigslist.org/car/420141408.html

bump... no replies?

Comment

fyi, could be cause you are about 3k to high on your price. but no one can tell you how much to sell YOUR car for. just some input.

Real M3s have 4 Cylinders

Comment

DINO88M3,

Looks like a nicely set up car. I think you've got a couple of things that have not given you the response that you're looking for.

1. Location - Lots of cars that sell quickly are a direct result of them being close to an area with lots of people looking. I.E. NY, MA, CA

2. Price - subjective - while you're car maybe worth that much money, most of the stuff that moves quickly on most forums are a result of them being priced lower / at market / discount to market prices

3. Pictures - Post them up - Helps sell the car

4. Contact information - If I'm a buyer, I'd like to know how to contact you. Email / Phone / PM.

5. Patience - It's only been a day or two... When I sold my first E30 M3 back in '98 - it took nearly a year. I held out for my price and got it - ~$18,500 back when the market was closer to ~$12K, but I owned the car from ~7K miles (selling at 40Kmiles) documented down to every tank of gas.

Relax, you'll sell it. It just takes time. Looks like a nice car. Good luck with your sale :cycle:
        1989 E30 M3 Cabrio - Nogaro Sliver / Black - 1 of 786
        1990 E30 M3 - Sterling Silver / Black
        1991 E30 318is - Sterling / Black (Mtech II project)

Comment

I may be in Reno next week, so I'll check your M out.

Comment

just let me know...

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

PM sent

Comment

This car looks familar.. Does it have EVO valve cover & Plenum? If it does, this looks very similar to the one I was going to buy in Elk Grove CA back when I was in the market.

You should get close $18 for this if it is as described. I think there are two E30M3 markets.
                  1)Someone that wants one. They are in the 7-12k market.
                  2)Someone that NEEDS one.

elefantsupply.com

Comment

no it doesnt... Ive had the car since 2000 pretty much stock and its been a work in progress. BTW.. nice car

Comment

Has anyone had the opportunity to view, test or PPI this example?

Still listed on Craigslist. For sale for a year . . .

No reply yet from the seller via email (it was Easter though).

:nice!:
                      88 E30 M3 Hennarot
                      95 E36 M3 Avusblau (Track Car)

Comment

Has anyone had an opportunity to view this vehicle or know its history?

Thanks.
                        88 E30 M3 Hennarot
                        95 E36 M3 Avusblau (Track Car)

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Madness View Post
                          Has anyone had an opportunity to view this vehicle or know its history?

Thanks.
                          I give you props for searching. But I am going to have to ding you for attention to detail. That car was for sale 2 years ago.
                          Dan

88 M3
                          Black on Black

San Diego, CA
                          USA

Comment

The classic date mistake....i love it.
                            89' M3 s54 (in process)

Comment

Originally posted by 99M3Riverside View Post
                              I give you props for searching. But I am going to have to ding you for attention to detail. That car was for sale 2 years ago.
                              ahem

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/1100632558.html
                              Seattle, WA
                              currently:
                              1988 M3, ex j-stock
                              1984 911, RoW 3.2
                              1990 Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9
                              http://cars.g93.net

Comment

Working...
                              X