This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by databass View Post
    because 20k was the fast selling asking price before does not mean that the car wasn't worth more than that at that time...Jason was trying to sell it fast and it did for that price. I can detail additions to "serious buyers" as needed.
    Again..I have no need to sell this car..it's a feeler for serious collectors.
    Thanks Vlad.
    It was a legimate question IMO. I would have asked the same. If you bought it and are trying to flip it...so be it. But don't go saying you did mods to it when you didn't. If you did do the mods, what is the big deal in listing them?

Comment

I think Vlad is spot on so far..... Databass' responses so far show that to be true as well.
      I don't really have a dog in this hunt, but just can't see 25K for a car with that many miles on the clock without it being a serious restoration.

" Yes this car is simply stunning...I saw it - I bought it sight unseen. That's how sharp it really is. Period."

And I like it so much I had to turn around and post a for sale ad for it weeks later? :barf:

I honestly can't think of ANY CAR I would pay 25K for with 170K miles ..:lostme:
      Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 11-12-2007, 05:00 PM.
      Mark Williams
      Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

Hey DataBass, if you need help to post pictures, don't hesitate to send them to massivebrakes(at)gmail(dot)com and it'll be my pleasure to post them for you.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
        1989 M3 racecar
        e39 Touring

Comment

Would be interested if it at least had the A/C sorted out. It's just insane to spend 25k on a car and have to finish it up like it should have been in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by 2pur2ride View Post
            Would be interested if it at least had the A/C sorted out. It's just insane to spend 25k on a car and have to finish it up like it should have been in the first place.
            tis a $12-15k swap plus all the other goodies that r on the car + the cost of a clean e30 shell add it up,you would spend about 35k on duplicating this,if its clean seem like a good price for me (just my 2 cents)
            Haters fuel Leaders

Comment

all this thread was about was I am simply

trying to sell a unique and well built car ( that has been completely gone thru btw )...I don't understand why spome people feel the need to chime in with their negativity especially when they aren't even perspective or interested buyers. This is the kind of rhetoric and crap I could expect from say Bimmerforums...not expected here with a more mature crowd on S14..but I guess I was wrong...which is fine..whatever. And again...FOR THE RECORD ? I didn't just buy this car a few weeks ago...in fact it was months ago...but regardless of when I bought it.and why I choose to think of selling it ? What difference does that make to anyone...except maybe the actual person who decides to buy the car ? I stated my reason for wanting to move the car...just because the car sold for x amount of dollars before by no means dictates what I may sell it for...if you choose to turn your back on this car..that's totally your call...but it is a genuinely fine example of an E30 M3 to begin with and could easily stand tall next to anyones even before opening the hood....trust in that.
              I appreciate the few people that see thru this other nonsense....and who bring up the important points and questions. If I would have been in town and not racing at the track this last weekend...I would have been at the SoCal SIG meeting in Irvine and many people could have backed up my claims on the cars "real" condition....I am sorry if some of you got "turned off" by my reaction to the god known as Vlad but I just call bullshit on his attitude and in his initial approach to this thread and to my sale...I asked him a legitimate question regarding ballpark pricing of his astronomical ride as to get a better feel for what my car should be priced at. That's it..plain and simple.
              But in the end...it really doesn't matter...after all beauty is truely in the eye of the beholder...and value is based upon each persons willingness to pay for that beauty...if the "right" buyer isn't present at this time...the car will just stay home and get better wit age like a fine wine. ( haha cheesy )
              Thanks
              Data

ps - thanks much for the good words on =valuation Azevedo...much appreciated...

PICS ARE COMING !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi guys

Here are a few pictures that Databass sent me so that I can post them. I will let him comment on those pictures. And BTW I am not related to he sale or Databass, just giving him a hand.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
                1989 M3 racecar
                e39 Touring

Comment

Thanks for the help in that Lee ~

All of these pics reflect the car in different stages...none of which are "super" recent enough to reflect some of the newer cosmetic additions...
                  E3 parts, DTM Mirrors and such...I WILL be taking new ones and adding them in the next days ... when I can make time to do so and pull away from work...

munch munch...add salt...and butter...

Comment

Originally posted by databass View Post
                    Thanks for the help in that Lee ~

All of these pics reflect the car in different stages...none of which are "super" recent enough to reflect some of the newer cosmetic additions...
                    E3 parts, DTM Mirrors and such...I WILL be taking new ones and adding them in the next days ... when I can make time to do so and pull away from work...

munch munch...add salt...and butter...

Beautiful pics!!! Can't tell whether it has 170k or 7k...everything looks tight! Seen cars with much less mileage with terrible rust spots...good luck with the sale.

Comment

I'm done with this childish nonsense. Perspective buyers please just contact me directly if interested. The car speaks for itself and my good rep can be verified in many ways.
                      Thanks !

TNG - keep up the good work..looks good ! ( not )

Comment

car is staying home...who am I kidding ???
                        lmao

Comment

working on pics link..
                          Last edited by databass; 11-13-2007, 07:51 AM. Reason: date input error

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X