• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by databass View Post
    Yes..it has reached that point...
    thanks for the help Lee
    Car is very legit.
    still out on vacation.....with no email.

this thread (and the "off topic" discussion) is quite amusing. im staying out of it.....but it sure is amusing.

the car did need a few minor thing when it left my hands. life was just too crazy to deal with it. most of all, it needed some direction and tidying up. i assume you disclosed as much as i did. congrats on selling it. (now i wont get 15 pm's a week.)

cheers, jason
    Last edited by Jason90m; 11-15-2007, 03:34 PM.

Comment

hahaha

Comment

over/under on when it comes up for sale at $30k?

Comment

CAR HAS SOLD and FOR ASKING PRICE>

Yes

Thanks to all.

Happy for you, your sale is your business:rastajake:

Comment

At the end of the day we all no profit is not a bad thing . I think most of the problems started with personal jabs at people . Glad it's sold this way I can stop thinking about that euro power ! :shit:

Comment

Yes...thanks all for your continued patience..if not with this thread then with me. I lost my cool for a few rounds...water under the bridge...giving the benefit of the doubt...I think it was just a typical "forum" type misunderstanding ( or something ) that set it off...and in some instances..it's easy to misconstrue what someone might be 'asking' or 'saying' of or to you...and then the bullets start flying...bottom line is that I know better and shouldn't have played along so far into it...
              but letting go of such a precious object is NEVER EASY on the nerves to begin with...and so it goes.
              Best ~
              Data

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                over/under on when it comes up for sale at $30k?
                Mind you, Databass is the same guy that lied to me for 2 weeks about buying my s50b32 E36 M3. Only to the night before i was supposed to get a deposit sent a late night email saying he couldn't the financing for it. Only to buy this(former) e30 m3 the next day.
                -Sean

Comment

haha..wow..theres just so much more to that story..but whatever...I wasn't going to bring it up because I know how butt hurt you might get but now that you wana go stabbing...the thing about your car that killed the deal...was how utterly torn up and worn down high mile it looked on the underside when you sent me the pics of that...finally after asking you multiple times...and some info that I got from people who knew the car...
                  so there you go...I was just letting you down easy...funny...I was JUST talking about you and this LASTNIGHT with someone....do you own an E30 M3 also ?

Comment

haha..wow..theres just so much more to that story..but whatever...I wasn't going to bring it up because I know how butt hurt you might get but now that you wana go stabbing...the thing about your car that killed the deal...was how utterly torn up and worn down high mile it looked on the underside when you sent me the pics of that...finally after asking you multiple times...and some info that I got from people who knew the car...
                    so there you go...I was just letting you down easy...funny...I was JUST talking about you and this LASTNIGHT with someone....do you own an E30 M3 also ?
                    kyle maybe?

If you just would have told me you didn't like the condition of the undercarriage or the mileage, i would have been fine with it. The lying is what made me upset more than anything.
                    -Sean

Comment

sorry for that..i thought a white lie would help ...
                      my bad totally bro...
                      can we rock the no hard feelings vibe or what ?
                      I do love henna man..I can't apologize for that...

Comment

Its all over and done. No hard feelings now that i know your intent.
                        -Sean

Comment

right...intent..whatever that means...sounds like it's not over for ya...it's ALL GOOD over here racer...

Comment

Where the heck did the pics of the hot chick go? Oh and the car.
                            88 E30 M3 Hennarot
                            95 E36 M3 Avusblau (Track Car)

Comment

we went here:

http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28840

Comment

douche i want!!1

Comment

Working...
                                X