X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the car sold ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      over/under on when it comes up for sale at $30k?
      lol... I just heard a rumor that this car is for sale again at $30k

:hee:

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

What a dirty whore.:ha:

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post

hey vlad - did this rumor include "car locators." im kinda curious as to where my old car ended up. when i first got the car, it had nascar stickers on it and yosemitee sam / tweety bird floor mats. maybe i should have saved the stuffed tweety bird that was in the back seat. it would have made a great white elephant gift for the new owner. cheeers, jason

Comment

Originally posted by Jason90m View Post
            hey vlad - did this rumor include "car locators." im kinda curious as to where my old car ended up. when i first got the car, it had nascar stickers on it and yosemitee sam / tweety bird floor mats. maybe i should have saved the stuffed tweety bird that was in the back seat. it would have made a great white elephant gift for the new owner. cheeers, jason

Just curious, how much did you buy it for and how much did you put into it ? just wanted to see what it was really worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason90m View Post
              hey vlad - did this rumor include "car locators." im kinda curious as to where my old car ended up.
              you should be a fortune teller, your curiosity is right :yowzah:

Comment

Your hunch is correct, we bought the car. We will be addressing several issues that are not up to our standard as we do with all of our cars. We have not yet determined a price as we have yet to estimate the cost of upgrades and service needed. If anyone would like further information please visit us on our website.
                Specializing in late model M-Cars
                Visit us at: www.EnthusiastAuto.com

Comment

Keep right on flipping. Makes my car worth even more. Anybody want to buy mine for $40k?

Comment

Originally posted by EnthusiastAuto.com View Post
                    Your hunch is correct, we bought the car. We will be addressing several issues that are not up to our standard as we do with all of our cars. We have not yet determined a price as we have yet to estimate the cost of upgrades and service needed. If anyone would like further information please visit us on our website.

good luck guys, with a little work it should be a fine looking car and a screamer! Don't forget to take pics of a sexy chick next to it, it will bring few extra $$$ :

Comment

enthusiast auto -- how much research do you do on these cars before you buy and sell them? Particularly that m5T you have for sale? PM me if you want more details, I know quite a bit about that car as I used to live a few houses down from the guy that actually imported it from Germany.l

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3 View Post
                        enthusiast auto -- how much research do you do on these cars before you buy and sell them? Particularly that m5T you have for sale? PM me if you want more details, I know quite a bit about that car as I used to live a few houses down from the guy that actually imported it from Germany.l
                        PM Sent!

We do as much research as needed to feel comfortable that a particular car is solid and meets our quality profile. A simple rule has lead our business from day one: "If we wouldn't drive a specific car personally from a quality standpoint, we don't buy it." We are as addicted to these cars as everyone on this board. One of our main interests is finding proper homes that will love and take care of these rare BMW's thus, preserving these cars for future enthusiasts.
                        Specializing in late model M-Cars
                        Visit us at: www.EnthusiastAuto.com

Comment

you guys are the reason for the current hike in the E30 M3 prices... and thats a good thing.

Comment

did azevedo do the swap?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyblaze View Post
                              did azevedo do the swap?
                              no

Comment

Swap?

Ace....who? If i'm correct Jason did the Swap himself. He has swaped several cars and might start another soon, you go Jason!

:blues:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X