Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know this car? in London, Ontario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this car? in London, Ontario?

:lostme:
    http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QAdIdZ30585009

price seems good, but little info. No affilliation with seller.
    Last edited by CAOSyAMOR; 11-26-2007, 11:35 AM.
    sigpic
    Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

bump? anyone

Comment

there is some rust on it.. sunroof and inside the fusebox panel towers... i dont know how much or how bad... would this be a good choice??? or stay away?

Anyone can chime in?

Comment

looks great, but i'm not 100% on how rust is dealt with on these cars...although overall it looks like a great deal.

do you know how much mileage it has on the clock?
        regardless, good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh View Post
          looks great, but i'm not 100% on how rust is dealt with on these cars...although overall it looks like a great deal.

do you know how much mileage it has on the clock?
          regardless, good luck man!
          the ad says 167,000km's which is around 103,540 miles
          sigpic
          Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

seems like a good buy..although the front bumber seems like
            it's not line up properly, or just need a gasket. ( gap between the fender
            and bumper.). for that price, you can always put the 15k or whatever
            it is now a days rule in consideration.

ps. hey Michael how's your ///M?
            getting ready for next years mtn. drive..

Ogi
            :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

Originally posted by ogi///M3 View Post
              seems like a good buy..although the front bumber seems like
              it's not line up properly, or just need a gasket. ( gap between the fender
              and bumper.). for that price, you can always put the 15k or whatever
              it is now a days rule in consideration.

ps. hey Michael how's your ///M?
              getting ready for next years mtn. drive..

Ogi
              hey Ogi,

you bet! Hopefully by then I will have a few more mods under my belt, but for the time being my M is wrapped up like a christmas present and tucked away in my garage. Don't think I'll be doing too much this winter, other than collecting pieces to modify etc for the spring.

I ran into a guy from edmonton the other day who looked at my red 1:18 E30 M3 Minichamps on my desk and said he saw one not too long ago - I was like - yeah, I know that car So do you drive your M year-round?

ttys!
              sigpic

Comment

hi Michael..no I don't drive on winter.
                I drove till the snow falls. that's probably me
                drivin around. before I tuck her in.
                Ogi
                :burn:RED DRAGON

Comment

update - car in London, Ontario has sold. Went pretty quick, hopefully we'll see the proud new owner here someday!
                  sigpic

Comment

the kid was 20 and went with his dad... they drove there to see it and they bought it... lady said that they werent so sure if they should sell it to the kid, other then that there was some driveshaft problems.. rear shock tower... rust in the fusebox/tower area...sunroof... i was going to buy it.. she wanted to sell to me but i wasnt so sure it sounded too good to be true! i didnt see it... so i dont know if it was a steal or not.

Comment

Actually i'm 18 and this is our second E30 M3. The car doesnt have any driveshaft problems or rear shock tower problems. I guess you were talking to his wife and she doesnt really know what's going on with it. The problems that it has are it needs a new strut tower bushing, it has some rust one the sunroof which is easily replaced, and around the windshield, and also a little in the tower area but its really minor. Then it just needs some basic stuff like and alignment but that's really all. Plus we ended up paying under the asking price so it worked out quite well.

Comment

i talked to both... hmm sounds good then! congrads:wee:
                        were are you located? does the engine run strong?

Comment

Thanks alot. Were located in Georgetown. About 140km east of london. Yea the engine runs great actually. I drove it all the way home at about 120 or 130 on the highway and it ran smooth. Doesnt hesitate at all.

Comment

Very nicee... post some pictures of the car inside... was wodnering what the rust looked like... what colour is your other M3? Sounds like a good deal!!! did you get the car with the rims?

Comment

Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the best e30 m3 forum in the world. I would love to see your car in person I'm just over in brampton good to see another local m3 owner.

junior
                              [SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X