1989 Silver M3 for $5100 in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Silver M3 for $5100 in Hawaii

I met this guy but the car needs some work.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/car/521365597.html
    | |

hmmmm, kinda like that flat black

"Unlike the latter day E36 and E46 M3's, the
    original E30 M3ís main purpose in life was to
    win races on the track, not the street. It
    got the job done."

Comment

Originally posted by CeeP View Post
      hmmmm, kinda like that flat black
      that's what I thought. Not bad

Comment

Fowarded info to a friend that owns one of these. Figured to box flair cars in same garage would go well together, his is Henna as well.

His UrQ is the one on the right
        Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

I'm thinking of taking a ride to look at this car. I've recieved pictures from the owner, but none of the rear end. The interior has seen its days (all black with tan driver's seat) and the engine bay looks its age. Salvage scares me...

In all honesty, does anybody feel this car is worth its asking price?

Comment

Worth taking a look at as how many are on the islands? Good body shop might be able to fix it, or consider getting a 325is and making a 320iS like the Italian's and Portaguse had.
            Who knows where I'll be, changes from day to Continent.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Worth taking a look at as how many are on the islands? Good body shop might be able to fix it, or consider getting a 325is and making a 320iS like the Italian's and Portaguse had.
              My original plan and probably still my current is to build an M20B25/27 turbo. At the moment i live in the heart of Waikiki and really have no room for a second car at my condo.

With my daughter getting a bit older we plan to leave soon and i plan to get in a place with a garage to be able to start "another" project. Since moving to the islands two years ago, i've barely turned a wrench.

But these damn e30 M3s... It was 1988 and i was 11 years old. Took a trip to the BMW dealer with my uncle to look at 7 series for him. I spent at least an hour sitting in the drivers seat of a brand new M3. Ever since then, I've been in love.

To answer your question there is at least five that i know of... Probably a few more since i didn't know this one even existed.

~k3v

Comment

definitely looks good for the money. The flat black's pretty good actually.

Comment

Of course, no pic on area repaired

Comment

its got potential.
                    x2 on the flat black... i was thinking about doing that.. but getting it done profesionally.

Comment

I wish we had these cheap cars in Sweden. =)

Better for me to try to find one with salvage title and chip it overseas.

Comment

Working...
                      X