X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE on EBAY - '88M3 no affiliation

http://cgi.ebay.com/1988-BMW-E30-M3-...QQcmdZViewItem

Seems like the owner spent $$ on stage 5 PPG Jager Orange --- looks good

"very expensive paint job" yet didn't bother to remove the door handles? Hmmm, perhaps the two screws were on too tight?
    What??? an E30 M3 for sale??? I'll be right there!!!

Comment

-Bilstein Adjustable shocks with tool.

-Adjustable Camber Mounts

ummmm ..... looks like stock suspension to me.

Comment

I thought the jagermeister cars were henna???
        What is this "jagermeister orange" the guy is talking about?
        I'd stay FAR away from this "gem". He couldn't even be bothered to paint the engine compartment. Looks really bad IMO
        Terrance

Comment

well i emailed him from ebay and he said he was wantingaround 15k for it...i like the jdm part.japenese domestic market yo...lol
          Last edited by 1fastcosmo; 01-10-2008, 01:04 PM.
          I have negative feedback on several forums, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ME!!!

Comment

that thing looks fugly..

Comment

Originally posted by Baxter E30 View Post
              "very expensive paint job" yet didn't bother to remove the door handles? Hmmm, perhaps the two screws were on too tight?
              Originally posted by 1fastcosmo View Post
              well i emailed him from ebay and he said he was wantingaround 15k for it...i like the jdm part.japenese domestic market yo...lol

my thoughts exactly ! :wee:

"..no cost was sparred in this build up.." - how about fixing the front driver's seat bolster, it can be done for $150 but gives and interior a totally different look

BMP Chip (Dinian) ? :rastajake:

Comment

Thats the color of my Lotus. It's called Chrome Orange.
                "Never lift"

Comment

Originally posted by ///M3 Terr View Post
                  I thought the jagermeister cars were henna???
                  What is this "jagermeister orange" the guy is talking about?
                  I'd stay FAR away from this "gem". He couldn't even be bothered to paint the engine compartment. Looks really bad IMO
                  This is the color he's talking about. I think he should complete it to look like this one! Then he'd really have something.

Last edited by Mpassioned; 01-10-2008, 02:31 PM.
                  sigpic
                  '88 Lachssilber

Comment

Oh, OK I guess he may have been on the right track. Should have painted the engine compartment though.
                    Terrance

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HaroldC View Post
                        -Bilstein Adjustable shocks with tool.

-Adjustable Camber Mounts

ummmm ..... looks like stock suspension to me.
                        didn't know bilsteins were adjustable for the m3
                        ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook Fan Page - Twitter

Comment

Here to clear things up I own the orange m3 you homo's sniker about. The suspension Camber mounts are brand new and in the box but my listing got bids before i can change it thats why it looks stock. As for the door handels the doors were removed and painted along with the trunk and hood so that the door jams could be sprayed evenly as i stated a 5 stage paint job done right. The reason i didnt paint the engine bay was because i was planning to do and e46 turbo setup and when the old motor was pulled it was going to be painted. The interior was going to be scrapped in favor for original black evo interior with red seat belts and all so i didnt waste time and more money fixing the stock interior. I sold the black sparco front seats i had in it before so i had to put the stocks back in. Many diss the color but I already own 3 other e30 m3's alpine,red,grey in original stock form so this was going to be my track car , for those that talk trash is because your m3 is your only car and you dont have the balls or money to stand out and make a close to Real BMW race car how it was done back in the day stock form is nice but i already have that with my other 3

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
                            for those that talk trash is because your m3 is your only car and you dont have the balls or money to stand out and make a close to Real BMW race car how it was done back in the day stock form is nice but i already have that with my other 3
                            That's a stupid and naive claim. I understand you're protecting your car, but don't flame members of this forum because they have an opinion. There are plenty of members that own more than one E30 M3, Vlad being one of them, who as a matter of fact has carried out a beautiful Warsteiner DTM replica with additional upgrades, unlike someone who has to give up on a project. If you truly hate to get rid of this car, then sell one of your other three E30 M3s that you claim to have. You can't possibly enjoy three "stock" M3's equally. You've got too much invested in this "special" car to just sell. :lostme:

The fact that you purposely sign up to this forum to see what people say about your car is, quite frankly, pathetic. I'm guessing you probably have checked the other forums also. I am quite surprised that an owner of four E30 M3's took so long to join this forum, which is truly one of the best E30 M3 forums out there.

By the way, you can edit your eBay listing. Try doing that!

Good luck with the sale.

Comment

:nice!: Oh this is going to be good.
                              chu just let him have it.
                              -Tony-
                              1991 M3 10Km
                              1989 M3
                              BEGINS HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X