Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 new m3 finds..NO AFFILIATION

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 new m3 finds..NO AFFILIATION

    FIRST CAR...SEATLE



    2ND CAR..SFBAY AREA


    LINK:http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/564569487.html


    THEN THIS IDIOT... A ROLLER FOR 8 GEES ( ???? ) http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/564827280.html

    http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/563232781.html
    sigpic

  • #2
    That guy is on Crack.
    Dan

    88 M3
    Black on Black

    San Diego, CA
    USA

    Comment


    • #3
      1st new find

      I emailed the seller of the first one you have listed from seattle's craigslist on feb.5th, never heard back. Emailed him the next day saying that if the car met certain criteria, then I would buy it right away, never heard back. Sold??
      sigpic
      '90 M3 alpine/black
      '90 M3 sterling/grey
      '88 M5 Black/tan
      '10 GT3 meteor

      Comment


      • #4
        The first one seems like a scam,
        the two top pics are pics of my car,
        when i first bought it.
        -Tony-
        1991 M3 10Km
        1989 M3
        BEGINS HERE


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wld_tony View Post
          The first one seems like a scam,
          the two top pics are pics of my car,
          when i first bought it.
          Tony, it seems like those pics of your car are in the scammers' database. I've seen your car listed on eBay several times already, with exactly those pics.

          Comment


          • #6
            the first is a scam. the pics are of a car that was brought over from japan to canada. the car was on sale a while back up here with those pics.

            Comment


            • #7
              :lostme:
              no affiliation..just came across them and said..hey..you guys might need the help looking
              :lostme:
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                thanks for you efforts...greatly appreciated! im still looking for one too...but with no luck...its tough finding one in canada under $25,000. even the really crappy ones are +20k.

                Comment


                • #9
                  $20k+ canadian? one of the shops I go to here has a sale pending on a roller for $5k.
                  Chairman of the Bored--Live Sockets Entertainment

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    check out jays e30 m3 on here..with his permission i could post some pics..he wants $7500..need minor attention but still a clean car
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mthrizzle View Post
                      IMO, I don't think that's a lot for a roller, with interior and suspension. There's plenty of s14 motors selling for 3.5k that can be installed, and you have an 11-12K car. If the roller is clean like the seller says.

                      Dan
                      Last edited by M drei 88; 02-11-2008, 05:00 PM.
                      Dan

                      12/87 Zinnoberrot
                      3/87 Henna

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by chutrain View Post
                        Tony, it seems like those pics of your car are in the scammers' database. I've seen your car listed on eBay several times already, with exactly those pics.
                        Chu,
                        I just laugh my ass off also,
                        seen my car posted many times
                        for sale ads, I should start charging
                        a royalty fee.:taz:
                        -Tony-
                        1991 M3 10Km
                        1989 M3
                        BEGINS HERE


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by wld_tony View Post
                          Chu,
                          I just laugh my ass off also,
                          seen my car posted many times
                          for sale ads, I should start charging
                          a royalty fee.:taz:
                          Damn Tony:smile2: and Im one of the idiots who emailed and wanted to buy your car:taz:
                          Last edited by atan888; 02-11-2008, 07:32 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by atan888 View Post
                            Damn Tony:smile2: and Im one of the idiots who emailed and wanted to buy your car:taz:
                            I hate to say it again but "I TOLD YOU SO!!!".

                            Rey
                            "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
                              I hate to say it again but "I TOLD YOU SO!!!".

                              Rey
                              I knew you would say this :focker::beatdown::uhoh:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X